Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Released
User Name
Password

Old 01-11-2009, 01:10 AM   #196
SmileyFAAce_

Default Re: Having diffi...

Go to Sony.. EverQuest.. UIErrors ..
Once the UIErrors file is open.. CTRL +A to highlight.. Delete. close window.
/Loadskin. go back to UIErrors and copy .. and paste in here for us to see.

SmileyFAAce_

ps. offering sugestions.. this is not my work;P
Old 01-21-2009, 09:17 AM   #197
hazimil
A Treant

Server: Antonious Bayle

Currently getting this error:

[Wed Jan 21 14:12:30 2009] [Line:158 Source:UIFiles\myxiplx_UI_v2.1\EQUI_EQMainWnd.xml] Schema error - Duplicate item FT_BlankTabBorder
[Wed Jan 21 14:12:30 2009] Error reading XML.
[Wed Jan 21 14:12:30 2009] Error loading skin: loading default skin instead.

Then defaults back to the default.

Haz!

Tradeskills (Salvage 6): Baking: 300+15%, Blacksmithing: 300+15% (Mastery 3), Brewing: 300+15%, Fletching: 300+15%, Fishing: 200+8%, Jewelry Making: 300+15%, Pottery: 300+15%, Research: 210+5%, Tailoring: 300+15% (Mastery 3), Tinkering: 176+5% (Hazatink)

EverQuest Command List
hazimil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 11:43 AM   #198
Piacov
A Fire Beetle

Hey Hazimil,

I use V1 and was getting the same error today. It was strange because I logged in and everything was fine, ran around a bit, then I wanted to change my map UI. Once I downloaded the new map I crashed, so I removed the new map and started getting the same error as you.

After some trial and error, deletes and reloads, I figured what the hell, I'll look at the XML file. I noticed where it referenced the FT_BlankTabBorder in the XML, however, everything regarding the TabBorder under that line looked like A_BlankTab, so I changed the FT_ to A_.

Then I got the same error for FT_BlankPageBorder, and again I changed the FT_ to A_. I was able to load the UI afterwards.

I hope this helps you and I hope I didn't step on any toes.

Edit--

The changes were made to lines 158 and 288 in the EQUI_EQMainWnd in my case.

Kinelar - FV
Piacov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 02:57 PM   #199
hazimil
A Treant

Kinelar - Excellent that worked, only getting errors about:

[Wed Jan 21 18:36:55 2009] Error: Could not find child PetBuff39 in window PetInfoWindow

TO

[Wed Jan 21 18:36:55 2009] Error: Could not find child PetBuff84 in window PetInfoWindow

But, as I don't use pets who cares

Haz!
Old 02-12-2009, 06:51 PM   #200
halikan
A Bat

First thanks for the great work!

I am using your myxiplx modular UI for a while now.

These are some things that I notice are not working proparly:
1. Pet Window needs a revamp
2. All Buffs are only showing in the first Buffslot
3. Option 6 - Default, with bag 8 contents on HB1. You can only click half of Hotbuttons off HB1.

Maybe you can fix these and plan in your next Update.
halikan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 05:25 PM   #201
Izara
A Gray Wolf

Definitely need a fix to the target buff window. As mentioned above, all buffs are showing stacked into first buff position. The HB1 click issue is annoying, but it IS useable. Thanks for a great UI.
Izara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 11:51 AM   #202
barrule
A Gray Wolf

Server: Antonius Bayle

Myx,

Other than the email I dropped you, I noticed something else too. When I die (which is often) the spell effects (or at least the bars) appear to stay there but become blank.

They do eventually go back to just numbers.
barrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 09:20 PM   #203
traicer1
A Fire Beetle

I seem to be having issues trying to load this i'm sure its my fault I just cant figure out whats wrong. I downloaded and installed the 2.1ui to my uifiles folder, copied the ini to one of my characters logged in and tried to load and go to default, I checked the uierror file and it spits out about a 100 errors for missing files EQUI.XML SID.XML then starts with EQUI_*** files at the end it says

[Line:158 Source:UIFiles\myxiplx_UI_v2.1\EQUI_EQMainWnd.xml] Schema error - Duplicate item FT_BlankTabBorder

which is the only error thats not about missing a file. I have to be doing something wrong I just cant figure out why It'd be missing all these files?

The file I downloaded had 76 files in the zip, and I didnt read anything about the file just being a patch to another ui?

Anyone have an idea?
traicer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 05:05 PM   #204
Piacov
A Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by traicer1
I seem to be having issues trying to load this i'm sure its my fault I just cant figure out whats wrong. I downloaded and installed the 2.1ui to my uifiles folder, copied the ini to one of my characters logged in and tried to load and go to default, I checked the uierror file and it spits out about a 100 errors for missing files EQUI.XML SID.XML then starts with EQUI_*** files at the end it says

[Line:158 Source:UIFiles\myxiplx_UI_v2.1\EQUI_EQMainWnd.xml] Schema error - Duplicate item FT_BlankTabBorder

which is the only error thats not about missing a file. I have to be doing something wrong I just cant figure out why It'd be missing all these files?

The file I downloaded had 76 files in the zip, and I didnt read anything about the file just being a patch to another ui?

Anyone have an idea?

Look about 4 or 5 posts back, there is the solution.
Piacov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 12:03 AM   #205
traicer1
A Fire Beetle

that did the trick, thank you. I got it all put together for some reason it wouldnt load the layout so i stitched it together.

My only other question is the map as in the default ui would disappear when I hit escape to many times is there a way to keep it from doing that?
traicer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 08:11 AM   #206
silenceisgolden
Premium Member

Default ????

Has anyone heard from Myx lately? Ive been trying for awhile with no reponse.
all my buffs on target bar are stacking on top of each other after the last update.
silenceisgolden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 07:21 AM   #207
Getti Lee
An Icepaw Kobold

love the raid window, don't know what i'd do without it

curious if you had a chance to see the new changes on test to update that for when it goes live?
Getti Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 09:23 AM   #208
silenceisgolden
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getti Lee
love the raid window, don't know what i'd do without it

curious if you had a chance to see the new changes on test to update that for when it goes live?

Havent heard from myx in over a month now. not sure if he is taking a break etc but havent had any responses so far.

I had a buddy fix the stacking buffs issue on my target bar if anyone needs that ill be gald to sendit until myx re surfaces. also he added a scroll abr to the bandolier window for me so you can use all 6 abndoliers slots if anyone would liek that.
silenceisgolden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 07:49 PM   #209
aroidan
A Treant

Default hotbars dowload not working

Seems Myx is MIA, which I can understand as I am returning after a break myself. Wondering if anyone knows why the myx mini hotbars are not working? Had my comp wiped due to a virus and am trying to rebuild my UI. NOw, when I try and DL and install this mod, it forces my entire custom UI file to revert to default UI. If I remove this single file, I go back to custom UI files.

thanks in advance, and sorry if I am missing a fix in another post, tried reading through and could not see a fix, but I might be missing it....

aroidan
aroidan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 01:11 PM   #210
hazimil
A Treant

Quote:
Originally Posted by silenceisgolden
Havent heard from myx in over a month now. not sure if he is taking a break etc but havent had any responses so far.

I had a buddy fix the stacking buffs issue on my target bar if anyone needs that ill be gald to sendit until myx re surfaces. also he added a scroll abr to the bandolier window for me so you can use all 6 abndoliers slots if anyone would liek that.

Hi any chance of PMing me the patch.

Ta

Haz!