Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-22-2009, 01:31 PM   #1
SmileyFAAce
A Wooly Rhino

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default My goodbye to all I am retiring.

I have Retired.

I wish to apologize to everyone.

I recently saw a TV program about Google and its services on how they effect our privacy.

To make it short.. read this from CNET

I found in my Temporary internet files, visiting the Home page, on this site called..

google.com-analytics.com/ga.js

After researching this, ( I googled it )
I found. well.. you google it.

http://www.customizegoogle.com/bloc...cs-cookies.html
Quote:
Google Analytics (also known as Urchin) is a service from Google that helps website owners analyze how users use their sites. Information about your use of a certain website (including your IP address) can automatically be transmitted to and stored by Google using cookies.

I asked in EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Chit Chat about this in my post
http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=20589

It got removed.. no comments.. no message in the Private Messages.. So I posted again

EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Chit Chat
found here

Mind you, I was upset that my question wasn't answered. And I wasn't notified why it got deleated. ( how was I to know it got moved ).

After careful consideration, I am saying goodbye folks.

I do wish you the best of luck.. and I very much wish to thank everyone for there support... help... and joy they have giving me.

Dolby..Cairenn, I never intended to display ( first of all ) any anger. Keyboards don't express emotion.. As you see Dolby, I did not know the first post got moved. (second of all ) Cairenn, I was asking questions..The way I got them answered, caused me to have more of a percentage to leave EQInterface.

I never wished to bow out like this .. that's for sure.

Anyway, Take care.

This maybe petty to some.. but that is just another arguement I don't wish to get into.

SmileyFAAce

Wonder if this will get moved too. Or even deleated.

Last edited by SmileyFAAce : 12-23-2009 at 06:09 AM. Reason: I forgot to say Merry Christmas : (
SmileyFAAce is offline   Reply With Quote