User Name
Password

Old 11-19-2014, 03:12 PM   #1
LadyGrelka
A Gray Wolf

Server: Erollisi Marr
Send a message via AIM to LadyGrelka Send a message via Yahoo to LadyGrelka
Question looking for a UI that makes text bigger

So I have come back to EQ after years of not playing, and now I am using a 42' TV as my monitor and I am finding the font very small. In the chat windows I can use the /chatfontsize command but the other windows like when you are looking at an items stats and all that or the spell book it is very hard to see and is a strain on my eyes. As of now I am using Nemesis UI and I really like it, makes organizing my windows they way I want very easy, so my question is is there a UI out there that is similar but with slightly bigger text size.
Old 11-19-2014, 04:50 PM   #2
moonfish
A Snow Cougar

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

What you can do is run eq at a lower resolution (same aspect ratio). If you run this autohotkey script it will stretch it out to fullscreen windowed:

^!a::
WinSet, Style, -0xC00000, a
WinMove, a, , 0, 0, 1600, 900
return

Change 1600, 900 to whatever your tv is. ^!a means you press ctrl+alt+a to activate it. This script is simple so you'll have to exit the game to undo the stretch, but hopefully everything works well for you. This will work for nearly any game.

There aren't really any UIs that work well on huge screens. EVOIII comes to mind.

Last edited by moonfish : 11-19-2014 at 05:02 PM.
moonfish is offline   Reply With Quote