Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Help ! ? ! ?
User Name
Password

Old 11-29-2007, 11:03 AM   #1
Aaira
A Hill Giant

Default Help with Bag Issue :(

I am having the weirdest problem and for the life of me i cannot figure out how to fix it.

OK, i recently switched from Aya to Sars UI. When I open my bags they appear mostly offscreen with just the very top of the bag peeking onto the screen where i can grab hold and move it into a better position and see inside the bag.

Ive tried switching to default, opening the bags and moving them into better positions, which works fine in default but in Sars they dont stay that way and revert right back to being mostly offscreen, which sucks when doing tradeskills and having to move the bag -every- time i open it.

You guys have always been so helpful, hopefully you can figure this one out for me, im at a loss!

Thanks in advance
Aaira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 02:55 PM   #2
Halelen
Lord Doljonijiarnimorinar

Server: Povar
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaira
I am having the weirdest problem and for the life of me i cannot figure out how to fix it.

OK, i recently switched from Aya to Sars UI. When I open my bags they appear mostly offscreen with just the very top of the bag peeking onto the screen where i can grab hold and move it into a better position and see inside the bag.

Ive tried switching to default, opening the bags and moving them into better positions, which works fine in default but in Sars they dont stay that way and revert right back to being mostly offscreen, which sucks when doing tradeskills and having to move the bag -every- time i open it.

You guys have always been so helpful, hopefully you can figure this one out for me, im at a loss!

Thanks in advance

May be other methods but what i would suggest is goin into your ini and removing the loc for the bags then set the bags were you want them and zone this will set the bags to that loc.

Hal
Halelen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 04:54 PM   #3
Aaira
A Hill Giant

omgosh i think you solved my issue!

thanks so much!
hopefully it continues to work!
Aaira is offline   Reply With Quote