Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > General UI Talk > Priest
User Name
Password

Old 09-17-2002, 02:55 PM   #1
dafunk
A Gray Wolf

Default 2 boxin

Is there any way to have a prompt(say beep or noise whatever) when your or someone in your groups HP goes below a certain level.
dafunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2002, 03:38 PM   #2
Kudane
Co-Founder

Server: Xegony
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Not that I am aware of,

this would lead to more scripting in VI eyes, (or so I have been told)

I played a game on a BBS (major BBS) called "Major MUD" and when using the "mud" client someone wrote it would auto heal, auto attack, auto roam, etc.. while this does seem like a good thing on the surface... it got to the point where i was never playing.. just scripting while at work..

I hit the max level in about 2 months, and had earned enough experience to re-roll and still be max level (it takes about 2/3 of your XP)

I am sure that at some point someone will figure out a "heads up" for when health drops... but I don't know how to do it given current constraints =)

sorry this got long winded.

Kudane
Kudane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2002, 01:21 PM   #3
Unix_phreak
A Fire Beetle

Default Re: 2 boxin

Quote:
Originally posted by dafunk
Is there any way to have a prompt(say beep or noise whatever) when your or someone in your groups HP goes below a certain level.

www.xylobot.com

I have Friends that use it. I have personally seen it in action, and it's AMAZING with the MCS, (Master Control Script). You can WULLY automate your 2nd box. (his is a 60 druid that buffs, then recasts buffs, nukes, and auto-heals at 40% life)

VI will ban you for using it. So I refure to use it on my 2-box. I use hands on one, and voice commands on the other.
Unix_phreak is offline   Reply With Quote