Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Released
User Name
Password

Old 10-30-2008, 11:06 AM   #16
Stoplaughin
A Tundra Mammoth

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

I was able to load the UI okay when I replaced those files. I made a copy of what the UI folder looked like and uploaded it to http://www.2shared.com/file/4187404...niUIQuartz.html. If you still have problems my suggestion would be to delete and redownload the default UI folder. If that doesn't work UIErrors.txt should hopefully help track down the problem.
Old 10-31-2008, 08:17 AM   #17
Getti Lee
An Icepaw Kobold

thanks a bunch for messing with it, it did find the problem i was having tho. the combat ability window i use for caster is the same as the melee one, but it loads the default one when i load the zipped folder you uploaded with a caster, went and experimented with varioius custom combat ability windows and the recently updated ones in the new quartz uploads and its working

i did notice something funky with the container windows, you have to hit "done" so it remembers where they were opened but that seemed to save their position.

thanks!

p.s. if you check out those dynamic zone windows and raid window, you might like to redo those to your theme to add to your UI package. they are great improvements to the default UI. the small spell book also is very minimalist and saves alot of screen space.

i'll definately be keeping an eye on your added windows in the future

Last edited by Getti Lee : 10-31-2008 at 10:55 AM.
Getti Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 06:18 AM   #18
Getti Lee
An Icepaw Kobold

seems to be a little bit of a bug with the clickable area on the item link window from this last patch.

also i've been meaning to ask you a question about the container windows. the tradeskill windows rock, ty however i do have a issue with the aug bath window. when i click it originally, it will pop down in the bottom right of the screen (couldn't find it forever till i noticed the cursor change when i got down to the very bottom corner.) i moved it up to the center of the screen, closed it via the done button to make sure it saved the position but no go. each time i open the aug bath now, it saves the vertical position but its off the screen on the right.

ok the other issue with the aug window is the insert/remove button isn't lined up in the window for me. heres a screenshot of what i mean.

the buttons in the aug bath window are fine until you put something in them.

and since i'm pestering you this much so far, i was curious if there was a easy way to change the width of the spell/foci description text in the item display window? the text box is like 60% of the width of the whole window and with big descriptions its a pain to scroll to read all of it. if its a simple line change, let me know please
Attached Images
File Type: png augbath.PNG (19.5 KB, 138 views)
Getti Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 06:42 AM   #19
Korthiir
A Fire Beetle

Nice UI I really like it, and have been looking for a good minim UI for awhile now.

A few things that you may or may not want to consider:

1. expand the target window to include target's target (putting both in one window makes it so that I don't have to click hott each time I log into the game.)

2. add a "lock" option to the bag windows so that I can put them where I want and keep them there.

And lastly a question: I cannot target myself to select "group roles" is there a special way to do this in your UI?
Korthiir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 07:34 AM   #20
Korthiir
A Fire Beetle

Ok another question. Is there a way that I can modify the "custom" windows (stats, and clicky window) so that they do not close when I press the <esc> key?
Korthiir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 04:42 PM   #21
956wenbrook
A Gray Wolf

why can't I go to other pages on my hotbuttons 3 and 4 but i can scroll to other pages on my horbuttons 1 and 2?
956wenbrook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 05:55 PM   #22
956wenbrook
A Gray Wolf

I also have problems placing a new item into my potion belt
956wenbrook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 12:52 PM   #23
vekanos
Premium Member

Default Whether Stoplaughin

Anyone know where to find Stoplaughin? I've tried PM'ing him to no avail. This is an amazing UI and I would hate to see it die from bitrot.
vekanos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 04:32 AM   #24
Feclar
A Gray Wolf

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

need update =(
Feclar is offline   Reply With Quote