NOTE: I no longer have an active subscription to EverQuest.
Please read this post
for more information on how this impacts patches for the timer.
I've updated the TimerMod
XML generator to make all configurations compatible with the Serpent's Spine patch. This change affects the AA, Leadership, Player, and Task windows.
If you are using the AA, Leadership, Player, or Task window for your timers, please download a new file package.
You can click the Reconfigure Timers
button in the "INSTRUCTIONS" file of your original download to launch the configuration wizard with your current settings already filled in. To configure a new file package from scratch, go to the "DOWNLOAD" section of the TimerMod site
and click Configure Timers
Patch Version Summary
Here is a quick summary of version numbers required for particular windows. You can find the version number that you are currently using in the comments near the top of the "Timer" XML file. If you don't have at least the required version listed below, you should download a new file packgage. It is recommended that you update your timers to version 4.1 regardless of which window you are using.
Timers from new site
(27 available windows)
- AA window - version 4.1.1 or higher
- Leadership window - version 4.1.1 or higher
- Player window - version 4.1.1 or higher
- Task window - version 4.1.1 or higher
- Guild window - version 4.1.0 or higher
- Help/Petition window - now merged, version 4.0.7 or higher
- Selector window - version 4.0.5 or higher
- Adventure window - version 4.0.4 or higher
- Tribute window - version 4.0.3 or higher
- Raid window - version 4.0.2 or higher
- All other windows (Actions, Bug, Compass, Expedition, Feedback, Friends, Gems, Group, Journal, LFG, MP3, Notes, Pet, Skins, Story, Target, Voice) - version 4.0.0 or higher
Timers from old site
(13 available windows) have not been updated for some time but may or may not still work depending on which window you are using. If you want to use these older versions you will have to do so at your own risk. Since I no longer have access to EQ I will be unable to easily update these for now, but I will do my best to bring them up to date the next time SOE offers a free play period for previous subscribers.