Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > General UI Talk
User Name
Password

Old 04-12-2007, 06:18 PM   #1
aidiafv1
A Bat

Default T. King Celtic

I still use this UI it is very old but people have managed to update it periodically. Ever since TBS has come out, my ammo slot took one of my inventory slots hiding a bag. Does anyone have a fix for this, or have the original T. King Celtic updated for TBS? I really love the UI I hate to switch.
I can provide the files if someone knows how to tweak it.
Thanks!
aidiafv1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 12:26 AM   #2
kudilukudzu
Premium Member

Server: povar
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via ICQ to kudilukudzu Send a message via AIM to kudilukudzu Send a message via MSN to kudilukudzu Send a message via Yahoo to kudilukudzu

it's an easy fix - it's just that they changed EQTypes on us when they added the powersource slot.

i'm sure someone can update it for you if you upload the current files. however, just fixing the actual inventory slots won't get you the powersource slot (or, you won't have the ammo slot and have the powersource slot there instead), and it won't get you the new 'alt currancy' tab, which will be needed for older expansions soon as they plan to move Radient and Ebon crystals to that tab in the relativly near future (i wouldn't be surprised if it goes in with the patch on the 18th). Getting the inventory updated to display the powersource in addition to the old slots will require updating the image files associated with the TKing inventory.

if i were you, i would consider trying to switch to a UI that is currently being updated. you might try Hail to the King by Axeion - it's based loosly on TKing celtic ui, and has the same sort of graphics. if you don't like the entire UI, but could deal with the inventory window to replace the one in TKing Celtic, send me a PM and i'll send you the inventory file and associated images seperatly - the inventory requires extra code to work by itself.
Ruritha Queenclaw, 72 Vah Shir Beastlord
Kamendae Namorlane, current trader mule

Universal Brotherhood, Povar
Lythra Amaranthus, 49 Wood Elf Druid
Kasya Earthspeaker, 35 Erudite Magician
Urasei, 14 Barbarian Shaman
Ukis, 14 Barbarian Berserker
kudilukudzu is offline   Reply With Quote