Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > General UI Talk
User Name
Password

Old 07-05-2007, 12:47 PM   #1
Drakah
Skinning Guru

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Post About Drakah UI's updates...

FYI, as always, I will be placing the updates to the UI's of mine on my webite 1st at www.shakahr.com

When the servers are up and everything works ok is when I upload the files to EQInterface so that I do not have to re-upload them several times if something doesn't work correctly.

You can easily check which UI's have been updated by either checking the frontpage of www.shakahr.com or by viewing the version number/date on the downloads section.

I cannot check the UI's if the servers are down, so please be patient and check back periodically if something else gets updated after you download the initial UI for patch day.

Note: In most cases, a fresh install is always the best. However, if you are strong about just updating and not doing a fresh install, you can extract just the files that were updated and replace them to your Custom UI folder. Be sure to check if any files were removed from the initial zip file as not having the correct files could break the UI very easily. Also, you do not have to update the INI file if you are already using the same UI.

Drakah

shakahr.com
Remember...it is only a GAME
Drakah is offline   Reply With Quote