Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Released
User Name
Password

Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2005, 01:07 AM   #436
caribacey
A Ghoul

May want to have a look at Pans, in the mix and match section. Has the look of Tablets.

Birdienumnum
Innoruuk
caribacey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2005, 11:05 AM   #437
Savya
A Bat

/cry

Thanks for all your hard work, really loved your UI.

Someone has to try to take this over, would really hate to have to try to find something else =/
Savya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2005, 06:01 PM   #438
Adydarisback
A Bat

Man this makes me so sad ;o(

i been using this ui since it came out and i am horriable at fixing or updating my own ui's

off to spend hours looking for a new one i guess ;o(
Adydarisback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 09:30 PM   #439
stormqueen
A Gray Wolf

/weep.... i have been using the Tablets Future Purple interface for almost a year and love it. plz plz someone update it. Talyns come back to us... we need you
stormqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 12:19 AM   #440
Splatster
A Gray Wolf

Default Tablets Blue

OMG will someone please take over for T and update this IMO best ui around..I simply do not want to try to find another one..
Splatster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 06:23 PM   #441
Caetenne
A Crystal Gargoyle

Server: Fennin Ro
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via AIM to Caetenne

Compile a list of what's broken in it and I'll try. I fixed it once when OoW was released and I might be able to maintain it now. I'm just not up to date on what's missing since mine works well enough for me.
Caetenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2005, 06:32 PM   #442
Macinstine
A Ghoul

Server: tunare

Map does not show the new gobal maps.
Buffs don't have the extra five buffs showing Short duration are missing extra 5 as well. The short duration have do not use writen next to them.
Don shards don't show in the inventory window.
Email icon missing from the windows selector.
And other stuff I didn't notice.

Mostly its the anoying red text when the ui loads

Last edited by Macinstine : 03-05-2005 at 06:37 PM.
Macinstine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2005, 07:46 PM   #443
Splatster
A Gray Wolf

Default Tablets Blue

What mac said...heehe
Splatster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2005, 02:14 AM   #444
Zaach Delarocha
A Bat

Server: Terris Thule
Send a message via ICQ to Zaach Delarocha Send a message via AIM to Zaach Delarocha Send a message via Yahoo to Zaach Delarocha

My map is not centered when I use the smaller map window. Map lines are being drawn outside of the map window on the bottom. It does that with the latest version and a slightly older one.
Old 03-06-2005, 07:23 AM   #445
akshaya
A Gray Wolf

Server: Erollisi Marr

Quote:
Don shards don't show in the inventory window.

If you go into your UI folder and delete the EQUI_Inventory document, it'll load the default inventory screen complete with DoN shards, but with your current graphics & colors for your personal UI. I've done that with a few of the non-updated UI's and it's worked for me.

/hugs
Old 03-06-2005, 01:18 PM   #446
Caetenne
A Crystal Gargoyle

Ok, I've got some stuff to look at then. Hopefully I'll have something new for you all sometime soon.
Old 03-06-2005, 01:29 PM   #447
Caetenne
A Crystal Gargoyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshaya
If you go into your UI folder and delete the EQUI_Inventory document, it'll load the default inventory screen complete with DoN shards, but with your current graphics & colors for your personal UI. I've done that with a few of the non-updated UI's and it's worked for me.

/hugs

This is what I'd suggest everyone does for both the map and inventory windows, at least for now. The inventory window I'll likely be able to update easily, the map one is a lot trickier and will probably take me a while.
Old 03-06-2005, 02:46 PM   #448
Caetenne
A Crystal Gargoyle

NOTE: Updates are merely how far along I am in updating this, I won't be putting anything up until I am reasonably happy with the state of the UI. I will post screenshots of my work, so feel free to comment on it and let me know if you think I should do something different.

Contact information for me: If you want to talk to me about the UI work I'm doing, send a tell to torvon.caetenne. I'm usually online in some form or another, be it EQIM or in game.

Update #1: Inventory window is done. Map is next, and it looks like a big task.

Preview:

Ok, I've made a version that can be used for any of the UI subsets. Just copy the files in tablets_DoN_inventory_patch.zip into your UI directory and you'll get the inventory window pictured above. Let me know if there are any problems.

Update #2: After reviewing the map file, I think it's just better to use the default one. If there is a large demand for an updated map window, I'll look at it, but the default one is plenty fine as it is and this is no longer a priority.

Update #3: I did this one a while ago but forgot. Grab anim_dragitems.xml and put in your UI folder and you'll get all the DoN item icons.

Update #4: Selector window has been looked at, and will need a bit of time for me to match the colouring of the new icons up for the non-future UIs. I will make a quick hack for those UIs for now.

Quick hack made, the window selector patch is up. Download tablets_DoN_selector_patch.zip and unzip it to your Tablets UI folder.

Update #5: Buff box is done, working on the song box now, it's being difficult for some silly reason.

Update #6: Song box is complete, that's the last of the files that needed to be updated. Now I have to make the colour variants, but that will be fairly quick, I'm hoping.
Attached Files
File Type: zip tablets_DoN_inventory_patch.zip (8.0 KB, 31 views)
File Type: xml anim_dragitems.xml (12.6 KB, 42 views)
File Type: zip tablets_DoN_selector_patch.zip (11.6 KB, 26 views)

Last edited by Caetenne : 03-09-2005 at 12:44 AM.
Old 03-06-2005, 05:03 PM   #449
mareeuh
A Shissar Disciple

My hubby would kill for that inventory. He loves the Tablets UI and the smaller inventory. He's been looking for a new UI just because the Tablets Inventory didn't get updated even though Tablets is what he likes. /boggle If you upload it or post it let me know please. Would love to surprise him with it.
Mareeuh
[email protected]
mareeuh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2005, 08:19 PM   #450
stormqueen
A Gray Wolf

Caetenne,
I added all 3 of your updates and they seem to be working great. The inventory window is awsome. I am using the default map but am still getting the error message . I am not sure what else is missing. Thanks so much for doing these updates... /hug. you are the best
stormqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Closed Thread