Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Released
User Name
Password

Old 06-11-2003, 06:18 AM   #46
Myklas
A Gray Wolf

infiniti this is ready for the june 11th patch with the new shared bank window ?

want to make sure thanks.....
Myklas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2003, 07:26 AM   #47
Sgui
A Ghoul

Realy good job with this UI, thx Infinity.

Maybe you could add that to move the caht window you have to move them by resizing them to the position you want. Because I can't select one to move it.

It is the only remark I have, beautifull and very usefull UI (the second cast bar behind the target is great idea).

Thx for us.

sgui
Sgui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2003, 04:02 PM   #48
infinity9
A Crystal Gargoyle

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Cool

Wyndam - You are more than welcome to make any mods you want with my UI. After all it is an interface and meant to assist the user in playing the game so anything you think would help you or others better, go for it! I've actually started working on a new UI so probably don't see myself making many changes to Infiniti2. BTW Pet health % is in the latest version posted, err it should be hahah.

For chat windows, there is a border along the edge that you can use to grab to resize. I've loaded my UI without saving positions a few times so I've done it a bit now. Also once the cursor turns to a resize-style you can right-click and pull up menu.

i9
infinity9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2003, 04:28 PM   #49
Benjamin_Duncan
A Fire Beetle

Server: Cazic Thule
Unhappy Oh no!

I'm very, very sorry to hear that you won't be supporting Infiniti2 anymore, especially with the new patch changes.

Infiniti2 has been, by far, my favorite UI and I was very much looking forward to going home later. Firing up EQ and checking out the changes. Looks like I'll have to find another UI now.

Well, best of luck on the new UI. I look forward to seeing what you bring to us later and I'm confident that it'll be great. I'll guess I'll just be stuck with using something else I like less in the meantime.

-B_D
Benjamin_Duncan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2003, 05:05 PM   #50
infinity9
A Crystal Gargoyle

I'm sure I'll keep it up to date with patches but not gonna change or add anything for now. Today's patches do not affect any of my UI's.
Old 06-12-2003, 06:23 AM   #51
Sylvanos
A Gray Wolf

Infinity9,
I noticed I have one of your older skins cause I like the Spellcastwnd better. How can I add a spellbook to the bottom?
Sylvanos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2003, 10:29 AM   #52
donnylee
A Bat

to Infinity9:
i'm Taiwai EQ player
may i can translate this UI to BIG-5 code?
i really very like this UI

if can, i will put it for my personal web
let many Taiwan EQ player can use this cool UI

thx you
donnylee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2003, 10:56 AM   #53
Gricksym
A Gray Wolf

Err...I just downloaded this UI, installed it and adjusted it to my liking, then went to try it out...and found out none of my hotkeys or any "/" type commands would work. 7 is my hotkey for my Incoming message so I pulled a mob to my group and was spamming 7 but nothing would show up on my screen. I thought maybe I was lagging but as I tried out my other hotkeys, they didn't work either. wtf!

So I thought relogging would fix that - but I couldn't freakin /camp out either. And the button for Camp wouldn't work either! The only way I could get out of EQ was to /q. Oh yeah, and I couldn't communicate with ANYONE, not through tells, say, gu, or any of that. I logged back in and found out that I could use my hotkeys again, yay, then I pulled again, and they stopped working...again. It seems everytime I get hit or something, it disables all my hotkeys and commands. I don't get it...

Oh yeah, and my guild manager is broken with this too or something. I loaded it up to see who was on but it was blank...then one of my guildmates zoned and he popped up on my manager. It seems the only way I could get guildmates on that list is if they zone. Also, whenever I tried to sort out my list, it'd clear itself until someone zoned, then they'd be re-added.

I've never had any of these problems with any other UIs...does anyone know what's going on?
Gricksym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2003, 11:19 AM   #54
infinity9
A Crystal Gargoyle

Sylv - Yeah I know which version you are talkin about. Actually you can probably add it back pretty easy.

Look for...

<Button item="CSPW_SpellBook">
<ScreenID>CSPW_SpellBook</ScreenID>
<!--<Font>3</Font>-->
<RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition>
<Location>
<X>16</X> <--- these point where the spellbook is
<Y>255</Y> <---
</Location>
<Size>
<CX>24</CX> <--- default is 22
<CY>17</CY> <---default is 22
</Size>

Donnylee - Sure thats fine by me, please keep original name )

Gricksym - no clue man, I've got over 4500 people d/l this ui and never heard those complaints.
Old 06-13-2003, 08:29 AM   #55
az4x4n
A Ghoul

Default YEA!

I love it!! This UI is going on all my characters! Thanks soooo much!!!

I have noticed too that lag has cut down tremendously and I can now turn on spell graphics. YEA!!
Old 06-14-2003, 03:18 AM   #56
infinity9
A Crystal Gargoyle

New gauge design. Would you like for me to add this new gauge to infiniti2 as a mod? The pet gauge is the mini-stam from vert, I just created a new gauge for the full size ones. I think it looks much better for the transparent windows.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg newgauge.jpg (58.6 KB, 239 views)
Old 06-14-2003, 03:22 AM   #57
Ellyana
a_HappyEQCustomer_01

i think thats Awesome Looking~
Old 06-14-2003, 06:04 AM   #58
Sylvanos
A Gray Wolf

Infinity9,
I adjusted the spellbook like you said but I noticed that the actual box that houses the gems is to small to allow anything else? Any ideas?

The Gauge looks sweet.

BTW I love you Skins bud keep them coming
Sylvanos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2003, 07:10 AM   #59
Gandanor
A Gray Wolf

Server: Firiona Vie
Default New Bank Window?

I'm not seeing any new bank slots just the usual 16. Is this just me or did I misread Sony's announcement? Are two of the old 16 now shareable and there are no NEW slots? Or should I be seeing 18 slots now?

Gandanor
Gandanor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2003, 09:46 AM   #60
Dragon_DRJ
A Fire Beetle

Server: Prexus, Morell-Thule
Thumbs up I vote yes

I'd like to give that gauge design a try. Looks very easy to read.

Just like to know what the green and yellow bars are for in the very top right corner of the character info window. I'm guessing the yellow is stamina, but can figure out the green one yet.
Dragon_DRJ is offline   Reply With Quote