I've updated the TimerMod
XML generator to make all configurations compatible with the June 29th patch. This change affects the Help and Petition windows only.
Please note that the patch merged these two windows into one window. If you are using the Help or Petition window for your timers, please download a new file package.
You can click the Reconfigure Timers
button in the "INSTRUCTIONS" file of your original download to launch the configuration wizard with your current settings already filled in. To configure a new file package from scratch, go to the "DOWNLOAD" section of the TimerMod site
and click Configure Timers
Patch Version Summary
Here is a quick summary of version numbers required for particular windows. You can find the version number that you are currently using in the comments near the top of the "Timer" XML file. If you don't have at least the required version listed below, you should download a new file packgage.
Timers from new site
(27 available windows)
- Help/Petition window - now merged, version 4.0.7 or higher
- AA window - version 4.0.6 or higher
- Guild window - version 4.0.5 or higher
- Selector window - version 4.0.5 or higher
- Task window - version 4.0.5 or higher
- Adventure window - version 4.0.4 or higher
- Tribute window - version 4.0.3 or higher
- Raid window - version 4.0.2 or higher
- *All other windows - version 4.0.0 or higher
Timers from old site
(13 available windows)
- Help window - no longer supported for old timers
- Selector window - version 3.16 or higher
- Player window - version 3.13 or higher
- Target window - version 3.12 or higher
- Actions window - version 3.11 or higher
- Pet window - version 3.11 or higher
- Group window - version 3.10 or higher
- Bug window - version 3.8 or higher
- *All other windows - version 3.2 or higher
As a side note, I'm spending most of my time on other games these days, so I'm not necessarily aware of EverQuest changes/updates. If timer issues arise due to a patch and I do not notice right away, please feel free to notify me via the contact link on my site.