Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Released
User Name
Password

Old 05-19-2007, 06:22 PM   #1
Neebat
A Gray Wolf

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Neebat's Small UI

My collection of compact windows is now up-to-date and better than ever.

These are the windows you can download now:
I've put a lot of work into the UI I use and it isn't all posted here. I've attached one very big screenshot that shows all my customizations at once.

In most UI's you couldn't dream of opening that many complex windows at once even on a normal resolution. (I actually run EQ in a window about 500 pixels wide, so I *have* to have a compact UI.)

Even though I've done the work to build the UI, it still takes some work to post an interface piece. That's part of the reason that I haven't released these pieces yet:
  • Compact Containers - There are a lot of compact containers out there and I'm not sure the ones I'm using are distinctive enough to justify another set.
  • Player Window - I'm not proud of what I had to do to make this work right with the rest state icon.
  • Target / HoTT - This window is so trivially simple, I don't know if anyone would be interested.
  • Group with Exp bars - Another window that got munged a bit with the rest state timer. It displays above the mana bar. (And blots out part of the invite and disband buttons when it's there.)
  • Spell Gems with mana - I used to put the mana bar in the upper section till I discovered bad things happen when shrouded. The hard part is making the spell names readable when you hold down alt.
  • Bazaar Window - A very minor derivative of an existing window.
  • Bank Window - I'm actually proud of my bank window, but it may not be very intuitive for most people to use. It has two tabbed sections and they can be selected from a total of 5 different content:
    1. Player inventory
    2. First 8 bank slots
    3. Second 8 bank slots
    4. Last 8 bank slots
    5. Bank Coins and buttons

If you like something you see in that screenshot and it's not posted yet, please let me know. I'd be happy to post more if there's interest.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Everything.JPG (219.8 KB, 63 views)

Last edited by Neebat : 05-21-2007 at 01:12 PM.
Neebat is offline   Reply With Quote