Caetenne
A Crystal Gargoyle

Server: Fennin Ro
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via AIM to Caetenne

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormqueen
Caetenne,
I added all 3 of your updates and they seem to be working great. The inventory window is awsome. I am using the default map but am still getting the error message . I am not sure what else is missing. Thanks so much for doing these updates... /hug. you are the best

I still haven't done the buff windows yet. That's next on my task list. I might have a chance to work on it tonight. Gotta work in doing UIs with a full work and raid schedule.
Caetenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2005, 11:19 PM   #452
Splatster
A Gray Wolf

Default Tablets Blue

Caetenne...you da best!..please know that I and I'm sure their are others that are most greatful for your effort!
Splatster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2005, 02:33 PM   #453
Caetenne
A Crystal Gargoyle

Tablets Update

I have made all the needed changes to the UI. Tonight I will make all the colour variants for the graphics, fix a couple of hacks I put in so those patches work, and merge all the XML into all the different variations. I will then test them, and if everything is good to go (and it will be, the hacks are little things to correct) then all that will be preventing a release of Tablets 2.0 (the Caetenne era of Tablets will begin with a major version number) is my getting author access to put up the new zips. I will hopefully be getting that soon, and when that's done, you can download and use Tablets as you did before.

I will post another update when I'm all done. It's possible that I will just start a new thread for Tablets 2.0 altogether, just as a moving forward sort of thing.
Old 03-09-2005, 05:38 PM   #454
arisescaflowne
A Fire Beetle

Server: Kane Bayle

Big thanks , tablets is without question the best ui around. Will be very happy when this released.
arisescaflowne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2005, 11:07 PM   #455
craker
A Treant

Thumbs up

I agree totally thanks a million for updating this UI took me forever to find it and i would have hated to have to look again i have been putting it off for a while so HIP HIP HORRAY

Oh one thing i noticed and i dont know if its just me but seems that the DON colors are backwards i have Radiant crystals in what looks like the Blue Ebon crystals but when i take them out they are Orange like they should be -- could jsut be me not sure Thanks again

Last edited by craker : 03-09-2005 at 11:16 PM. Reason: Thought of something else
craker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2005, 11:19 PM   #456
viet213
A Gray Wolf

any possible way someone can place a link to a full and updated version of tghis UI? i just cant seem to update it correctly myself with these zip folders maybe i am extracting them in the wrong place?
viet213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2005, 11:35 PM   #457
Caetenne
A Crystal Gargoyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by craker
I agree totally thanks a million for updating this UI took me forever to find it and i would have hated to have to look again i have been putting it off for a while so HIP HIP HORRAY

Oh one thing i noticed and i dont know if its just me but seems that the DON colors are backwards i have Radiant crystals in what looks like the Blue Ebon crystals but when i take them out they are Orange like they should be -- could jsut be me not sure Thanks again

That's probable, I'll adjust it before uploading a zip.
Old 03-09-2005, 11:36 PM   #458
Caetenne
A Crystal Gargoyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by viet213
any possible way someone can place a link to a full and updated version of tghis UI? i just cant seem to update it correctly myself with these zip folders maybe i am extracting them in the wrong place?

There is no up to date zip of the UI available as of yet. I'm working on it though.
Old 03-10-2005, 04:16 PM   #459
Dumaka
A Gray Wolf

OMG...Thank you for taking over this UI Skin...I been goin nuts trying to find a replacement for it
Dumaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2005, 08:20 PM   #460
Caetenne
A Crystal Gargoyle

Tablets 2.0 is complete

The new UI sets are complete and have been submitted for approval. When they are approved, I will make a post here and/or probably open a new thread for the new Tablets branch.

One somewhat large detail: I have not updated all the little mods to the UI. As such, I removed them from the distribution as I don't know if they work, and don't want to publish broken UI files. If there was a mod you used and would like to have readded/updated, let me know and I will work on it.
Old 03-13-2005, 12:05 AM   #461
Splatster
A Gray Wolf

Default Tablets Blue

SWEET!
Splatster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2005, 03:52 AM   #462
Caetenne
A Crystal Gargoyle

Final Update (for this thread)

The files are uploaded and approved. They are now available for download. I have opened a new thread to discuss the UI. This thread will give me a fresh start and let me handle requests easier. This new thread also contains the download links. The link to this thread is here:

http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=16189

I will check this thread as much as I can, but if you have an issue or a request, please use the new thread, as that is the one I will be monitoring.

Go download and enjoy
Old 03-13-2005, 03:59 AM   #463
Oldcrow
A Gray Wolf

Server: Vallon Zek

Very nice work on the UI modifications you made Caetenne, I cannot tell ya how nice it is to have my old Tablets back and functioning again. I must comment that I particularly like the buff windows. Very nice job of numbering and the icons are nice and tiny yet still legible.

I would ask you one favor of you if you wouldn't mind giving it a shot. The current Pet Window really kinda stinks. You can resize it horizontally but cant do anything for it vertically. Anyway to make a more vertically friendly pet window ?
Oldcrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2005, 08:35 AM   #464
Trala_test
A Fire Beetle

Default Small Window Selector

Thank you SOO much for fixing his UI.

I am trying to get a Mini Windows Selector screen. Every time I import on, it crashs my UI to default. I am talking about the Selectors that go around your Ping bar. As we all know when being a bard, one has to see everything and the less on the screen the better.

THank you soo much for the new UI

/claps

Trala
Herald
Test Server
Trala_test is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2005, 11:02 AM   #465
Exte Sunntul
A Bat

Question

I feel dumb..

What's an "INI"?