Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Released
User Name
Password

Old 10-02-2005, 11:23 PM   #61
Carry
A Gray Wolf

Server: Lany's
Default Axeion HTTK Inventory?

Do you have plans to update the Inventory window for DOD? I took your most current update 9/26/05 and it hasnt changed. I removed and did a fresh download with same resukts.
Thanks for your reply,
Carry
Carry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 11:14 AM   #62
axeion
A Predatory Creeper

Server: bristlebane
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

yes i plan to update ui .atm still sick (add sinus infection ) so i dont realy have the consentration to figure out xml atm an will be least next wensday till i can see my doc.

again real sorry for problems this causes .been a horrible year for me health wise .3 pnemonias an 4 sinus infections .atm im on oxygen .but rest assured as long as i suck air i will fix httk ,still got plans for other ui's based off of its core xml back bone so to speek.

if any have ideas on invetory for dod or improvments to httk ( side obvious patch hehe) please post . i havent played any eq have dod now just dont want to play eq with out my ui ( an realy dont have the concentration to play most of my toons if not all ) eq is very interactive an requires imho attention to be effective in groups .

again sorry for the delay in update

"A man has honor if he holds himself to an ideal of conduct though it is inconvenient, unprofitable, or dangerous to do so. "
Walter Lippmann
axeion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 03:22 PM   #63
Weskat
A Tempest Toad

Server: Tunare - mostly retired
Default Inventory idea

imho, your inventory as is looks very good. I would maintain the current look and just add the tabs for the Evolving Items and Shrouds. This should be a relatively simple process in that you are not re-inventing your current inventory, just making some minor modifications.

Weskat
Weskat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 10:19 AM   #64
axeion
A Predatory Creeper

was thinking same thing Weskat but might have to go smidge bigger .to make room for the tabs.been looking on how to do that when i can think strait enuff to wrap xml around my brain.but yesterday went to my doc. i got another sinus infection ( 5th one of the year ) AND pnuemonia again/still.

so still looking at another week or 2 before update depending on health.
Old 10-22-2005, 03:08 PM   #65
Ishmeiah
A Bat

I download the UI and it is telling me it isn't compatible when I log into the game =(.
Ishmeiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2005, 09:40 AM   #66
Xyndail
A Hill Giant

Server: E'ci
Default Idea

Hope you feel better soon Ax. When you do, a suggestion for your update: Would be very convenient to have a small box with a timer for personal tribute. During raids this can be forgotten very easily, but the box with the countdown timer will make it much more visible and easy to remember, plus can check time left without pressing alt-u each time. Thanks!
Xyndail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005, 04:09 PM   #67
axeion
A Predatory Creeper

atm starting to look at damage done from recent patchs etc.keep posting ideas .what you want to keep what youd like to see .hopen if dont have to head back to hospital this week i can start wraping xml code around some ideas an see what i get

again sorry for problems this causes.hopen to come back with a stronger httk core xml back bone an then mabe some dif skins for it.as is httk is not compliant with curent default im told. gona log in now an see whats gotn "fixed"
Old 11-06-2005, 02:40 PM   #68
axeion
A Predatory Creeper

weird world when bronchitis is good news . no hospital trip for me so will work ui best can this week.did load eq with httk an seen no errors in ui errors text in eq folder . ill remake things to new default since it looks like its gona stay.

new eq main window ( the little button that is basicaly window selector ) havent made up my mind on if make it new version of the window selectory or just make it 1x1 pixel an ignore it .i like the dash board feel of the window selector atm ill keep it in one form or another . also will try to work in tribute numbers some where on it.

atm target of target will get another look at.i have no toons with this leadership ability so testing it will requir my girl friend to help .

chat window probly will get a redo but word is tabed chat windows on the way.i am looking at things trying get a grip on how to make things work .just gona take time an little luck i dont get ill further.again sory for problems this causes.
Old 11-06-2005, 03:14 PM   #69
Wolvig
A Shissar Disciple

You just get well. Do what you can and we will wait on the rest. rather have a few errors and a well friend then a sick friend and a fixed game. Rest relax and get well. We will see you when you are better.
Wolvig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005, 01:21 PM   #70
Xyndail
A Hill Giant

Server: E'ci

Thanks for the post Ax, good to know updates are coming. You asked for a list of changes we would like to see for the next update, and I would like to list a few ideas.
1. Visible tribute timer
2. Easier to read font (for stats, resists, etc that are not in inv window, but under the xp bars)
3. Combat abilites window that is similar to http://www.eqinterface.com/download...nfo.php?id=3111, aka a bit easier to see which hotkey belongs to which disc.
4. Updates to the hotbars so all can be shown, audio triggers window, inventory tabs, etc (Update to most recent patches)
5. Updated map window

These are simply my ideas. I love your ui and and would be happy to see it progress and keep being used throughout each patch/update. Thanks for all your hard work, and get well soon!
Xyndail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005, 10:52 PM   #71
psychiea
A Gray Wolf

Server: soulek ro
Default update an stuff

Hey Ax, found this board. Glad you are feeling better. I love your UI and miss using it. May I add some suggestions. When I log in now that bar that shows yoru exp and other stats doesnt show up anymore. I loaded it on one toon and it showed up but not on my other toons. Gonna reload the file and see if that helps.
Also can you go back to the orig chat boxes w/i the brown background. I have found it hard to read. Other then that, love it. You do nice work
thanks for all your effort and please take care of your health first.. we can wait
ttfn
aapple Enchantress of Bristlebane
psychiea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2005, 11:05 PM   #72
jdeaner
A Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychiea
When I log in now that bar that shows yoru exp and other stats doesnt show up anymore. I loaded it on one toon and it showed up but not on my other toons.

To fix this hit Alt-W. This bring up the window that is tied to that bar.
jdeaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2005, 06:52 PM   #73
axeion
A Predatory Creeper

sorry for late post.up to 5 pnemonia's,4 sinus infections, bronchitus,this year alone, an i want to say a partridge in a pear tree but thats seasonal thing hehe.since last post i have ben sick(er) an downloaded a virus..had to nuke c drive lost some files an still rebuilding.

dont even have photoshop installed atm . system has not been totaly stabel.but got eq running threw its eq exc in foilder an its not in windows registry. ( i partition my drives so lost c but d drive an its info lives on)odd thing atm if i make a short cut from the folder on d drive it wants me to download ALL off eq.im on dial up so thats not doable last update i did from scratch install was 46 hour download.

stil trying to get back into the game (moding an playing eq ) health an rl an comp seem to have other ideas tho.this bothers me as much as it does any who used my ui since i have been useing default to tank with axeion its like losen half your controls when playing things just dont flow the same

asuming i dont take another trip to hospital this year i have plans on working on ui before years end .
Old 12-24-2005, 03:31 PM   #74
axeion
A Predatory Creeper

1. Visible tribute timer
2. Easier to read font (for stats, resists, etc that are not in inv window, but under the xp bars)
3. Combat abilites window that is similar to http://www.eqinterface.com/download...nfo.php?id=3111, aka a bit easier to see which hotkey belongs to which disc.
4. Updates to the hotbars so all can be shown, audio triggers window, inventory tabs, etc (Update to most recent patches)
5. Updated map window

ok 1 is doable just gota find place to put it.

2 i struggled with fonts since httk went live i cant get one that makes every one happy i had thought old english engravers font was better than previous font but ill try again to find a better font. might do letters in plane engraved style like its a button.

3 ill look into a alt combat window . some like other version some deletated that file to use default.

4 in works

5 had my map mod i was working on patched outa existance so when im bit more healthy ill work on it .

had power suplie go out on comp just getn recovered an recovering from a virus ( had to nuke c drive ) virus was from me being sick at keyboard an screwing up .im on my 6th offical pnemonia of the year atm new meds working fairly well so hope to get in some shade tree codeing before years end.

atm playing eq off of d drive an its out side of windows registry. i click the exe in old folder to log on .net1.0a sdk installed, photoshop installed . notpad +++ installed. so working to get httk back in fighting shape!

been usen default ui an with axeion it felt like i had lost part of his flow in game .ui can make an experiance in games enjoyable or tons of work.again i am truely sorry for the delays on httk.but rl hasnt exactly been kind to me this year.

like to thank those that took time to post about httk , send pm's an emails asking about me an my health.hope every one has a merry xmas an happy new year.
Old 12-28-2005, 10:39 AM   #75
axeion
A Predatory Creeper

Karvnwulf has posted an dod patch for httk http://www.eqinterface.com/download...nfo.php?id=4576 an did fine job imho . download it to get httk dod compliant till i this pneumonia an sinus infection get tired of kicking my arse.