Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Developer Discussion > Graphics modification help.
User Name
Password

Old 09-25-2004, 03:30 AM   #1
Dravenlee
A Ghoul

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Where is my mini book?!

OK....between two other .XMLs that have been posted, I was able to fix my Spell Bar so that it was just like I wanted it, but without the labels that just got in my way. The only problem is that after modifying them (or butchering them, not sure which at this point ) the mini spell book will not show up no matter what I do. Here is the .tga and the .xml that I am currently using, just wanted to know if anyone would help me in trying to figure out why I can't get my mini book in there. I am trying to learn a little bit piece by piece, so if anyone can help me fix it, please post how so that I can learn a little bit from this experience. Thanks to all who can help in advance!
Attached Files
File Type: xml EQUI_CastSpellWnd.xml (10.9 KB, 4 views)
File Type: zip tkspellbarDL.zip (44.9 KB, 4 views)
Dravenlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2004, 08:56 AM   #2
Taleisin

this should work

in red are the numbers you had in the texture calls, they did not match the graphic
Code:
<Ui2DAnimation item="TK_SpellBookOpen"> <Frames> <Texture>tkspellbar.tga</Texture> <Location> <X>49</X> <Y>144</Y>177 </Location> <Size> <CX>29</CX> <CY>16</CY> </Size> </Frames> </Ui2DAnimation> <Ui2DAnimation item="TK_SpellBookClosed"> <Frames> <Texture>tkspellbar.tga</Texture> <Location> <X>49</X>48 <Y>161</Y>194 </Location> <Size> <CX>29</CX> <CY>16</CY> </Size> </Frames> </Ui2DAnimation>

hope this helps you some
Old 09-25-2004, 11:09 AM   #3
Dravenlee
A Ghoul

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

And those three numbers made all the difference......Thank you so very much!
Dravenlee is offline   Reply With Quote