Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Request
User Name
Password

Old 11-07-2003, 01:53 PM   #1
Lord_Miser
A Fire Beetle

Server: Mithaniel Marr
Lightbulb New Melee UI

I am requesting that someone make for me or help me learn how to make a UI with the following thoughts based on pure melee classes (warriors monks and rogues). My warrior is a barbarian warrior but i'm not goign to be too specific on the theme behind border colors or textures other than they follow soemthing that would associate well with pure melee.

Along the top would be the buff window for 15 slots apprx. 1.5 inches top to bottom spanning across the length of the screen. Centered under that would be the target/self/XP/AAXP window showing current health/max health of self, stamina, XP percentage, AAXP percentage, target name and healthbar. To the left of the health window i'd like the compass cenetered roughly between the health window and the elft edge of the screen. To the right i'd like the Bard song window running parallel and against the buff window butted up against the right edge of the screen, only allowing for 5 buff slots as i really don't see many bards that can twist more than 5 songs effectively (which 5 song twists are amazing in themselves). butted against the left edge fo the screen i'd like a chat window for ONLY my hits and me being hit (as the options will allow from the in game filters) the dimensions should be roughly 2 inches tall by 1 inch wide as to allow for the title and 4 digit hits (up to 9999).

along the bottom running parallel to the bottom edge in the left corner i'd like 3 rows of slots. The top row will be divided up the length of apprx 8 inches as many times as there are equipped slots (16 slots with 1 additional at the end for the 4 remaining slots running vertically). Along the left edge of the screen between the equipped items row and the bottom edge, 10 slots for hotkeys (two rows on top of each other extending out by 5 slots) with the page up and down running vertically along the right edge of the far right 2 hotkeys. THe remaining room will be filled with the chat text window (with scroll bar on the right hand edge of the chat window). Along the right edge starting equal height as the other 16 equipped slots will be a vertical row of the remaining 4 equipped slots.

I have attached a crude example of what i want to do so please take a quick look as you reread throught his gibberish i ahve typed. I'm sure it'll makee more sense then. I have other thoughts about what i would like to see as well because they are commonly used things such as the merchants, LDoN adventure merchants, inventory, etc. but ifyou are willing to work with me on this project email me and i'll gladly do whatever you need me to do. As you can see i have a basic understanding of adobe photo draw and would like to stick to that and word or note pad and windows XP home version.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ui example.jpg (37.9 KB, 130 views)
Lord_Miser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2003, 03:23 PM   #2
Ladred
A Hill Giant

Server: Stormhammer
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via ICQ to Ladred Send a message via AIM to Ladred Send a message via Yahoo to Ladred

Group window?
Ladred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2003, 05:45 PM   #3
Lord_Miser
A Fire Beetle

to the right of the chat window is where i'd like to see the group info thank you i just mnissed it i'll update the picture and make a new attachment later
Old 11-10-2003, 01:41 AM   #4
Lord_Miser
A Fire Beetle

here is a screenshot of the basic idea i had combine this with the other attachment and it should be fairly easy to figure out.

Anyone that's willing to help me by either doing it for me or helping me to understand the coding involved can email me at [email protected] or reach me in game ont he mithaniel marr server by the name of aeroth.

any and all help is greatly appreciated and thank you in advance.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ui example.jpg (44.5 KB, 67 views)
Old 11-10-2003, 05:59 AM   #5
Trinethy
A Wooly Rhino

Server: Luclin
Send a message via ICQ to Trinethy Send a message via Yahoo to Trinethy
Default Mix and Mach

I think the Idea you got is easy to make with Mixing and Matching of the Mods there are,