Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > General UI Talk > Priest
User Name
Password

Old 12-17-2004, 08:42 PM   #16
soran
A Tundra Mammoth

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

I've been trying to track down the Epic 2.0 bug you've been experiencing. So far I can't find anything in the code. I had one of clerics in guild with 1.5 run through some tests for me and we couldn't get the epic timer to misbehave.

A couple suggestions would be to go back to the default UI and verify it works there.. then switch back to Soran.

I noticed something in your previous post. You don't have both epic 1.5 and 2.0 do you? It might be just a problem with epic 2.0.

If anyone else has had problems with epic 1.5 or 2.0 please post here with details.
soran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2004, 12:45 AM   #17
Amandakaye
A Gray Wolf

Yes i have 1.5 and 2.0 now and they both have timer problems and i have some troubles with some other clickers.. I dunno but thanks. i think im done with everquest now... GL with the rest, and safe adv's.

Amanda
Amandakaye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004, 05:53 PM   #18
soran
A Tundra Mammoth

I got my epic 1.5 last night. I tested it in about every way I could think of. I didn't have any problems with the timer.

Soran
Old 02-04-2005, 03:17 PM   #19
soran
A Tundra Mammoth

I'm not currently playing EQ1 anymore, but I will update the UI once DoN is released. The xml error shouldn't cause any problems with gameplay until then, so you can just ignore it.

That doesn't mean they won't add something that will break the UI in the near future. If that happens, just shoot me an email and I'll take a look.

Soran - [email protected]
Old 02-04-2005, 08:46 PM   #20
Kelrizzo
A Gray Wolf

Send a message via ICQ to Kelrizzo

/cheer

This is a fantastic cleric UI, I'd even say that best I've ever used and I highly recommend it. All the group names near the spell gems. The only thing that throws me is that there is no easy way for the eyes to rove quickly from my health bar (which is a think dark blue line) to my groups. It's not a bad thing, just takes some getting used to.
Kelrizzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2005, 04:51 AM   #21
soran
A Tundra Mammoth

Most of the time.. cleric isn't one getting hit (if you are.. group is prob in trouble LOL). Your health percentage is right next to your HP number. I made those numbers big so I could just glance and see what my percentage is. The thin red line is your hp bar and the thin blue is your mana bar. Once you get used to just looking at those percentages it's really np at all.

Soran
Old 02-08-2005, 11:06 AM   #22
Kelrizzo
A Gray Wolf

that's what I think too, I think it's just a matter of breaking old habits
Old 03-12-2005, 05:25 AM   #23
soran
A Tundra Mammoth

The new version isn't up yet, but I wanted to post a screenshot and maybe get some feeback or suggestions before I finalize things. So please don't download yet. I hope to have everything done by the end of the weekend.

Those of you who are using the UI and are still suffering in DoN without access to crystals, Here is a link to the new Inventory.xml File. Right Click the link and choose "Save Target as.." to download it without your browser trying to open it.

Also, I'm aware that there's an issue with "Do Not Use" in the temp buff window. I switched over to the new eqtypes and nothing changed. I've been told this is something Sony did in the last patch, and it will take another patch to fix. If anyone has more info on this let me know.

Thanks
Soran
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SoranBeta.jpg (173.3 KB, 76 views)

Last edited by soran : 03-12-2005 at 05:41 AM.
Old 03-12-2005, 10:02 AM   #24
aelflaed
A Tundra Mammoth

Server: The Seventh Hammer

Heyya!

You mentioned in game this evening about perhaps making a melee version of your ui... a few things to mention-

I like the fact that you have the window selector built in, lots of customs don't... I use 3 chat windows at all times but I could adjust to two if needed, though I'd prolly still make a third durring raids for enrage messages so you don't have to rez me as much. = )
Two big things missing though... action window, didn't see it on there, might have missed it... but I use it all the time, I hate switching between pages of hot keys and I have to keep things like socials to raid and drag/drop/consent easy to get to... and 10 just isn't enough spaces. On a similar note, I keep one of my disciplines on my hotkeys (well two if you count ranged but that's on page two) but I have to have the discipline window open always.

Also played around with the /viewport comand on my alt cleric... never knew about it, it rocks! <3 So yeah, gonna snag your ui for my cleric... looking forward to what your creative mind comes up with for the spell deficient set. = )

-Fistandantalia Mayhem
Nightblade of the Seventh Hammer
( Forged Souls )

Last edited by aelflaed : 09-26-2005 at 11:55 AM.
aelflaed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2005, 02:44 PM   #25
soran
A Tundra Mammoth

Right now the UI can't be used by pure Melee, but yes I'd like to eventually make a melee version. There are actually 3 chat windows. 2 along the bottom for chat, and then I have one hidden window at the top between the selector window and the buffs. I use the hidden window to filter all the various spam channels.

The actions window was something I decided didn't need to be built into the UI since pretty much everything there can be put on a hotbutton. I wanted to keep what as on the main window as simple as possible, and avoid clutter. That's something I'll look at for the melee version since I'll have a little more room to play with.

Soran
Old 03-14-2005, 04:27 AM   #26
soran
A Tundra Mammoth

Version 0.93 is now available for download!

Soran
SoranUI Website
Current Version 0.93
Old 03-14-2005, 04:51 AM   #27
Dolby
Lord Dolby of Veeshan

Server: Veeshan

Nice Interface.

Why not upload it to our downloads database so people can download it faster, add it to their favorites and be notified when you update it, the file is avaible all the time, etc. ?
Dolby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2005, 05:44 AM   #28
soran
A Tundra Mammoth

I really haven't been satisfied with it entirely until this most recent version. I'll upload it this week as people check out and I'm confident it doesn't have any little problems I might have missed. Plus I need to clean up the XML somewhat LOL.

Soran
Old 03-14-2005, 10:06 AM   #29
Kelrizzo
A Gray Wolf

/cheer

Thanks very much!!!!!
Old 03-14-2005, 01:54 PM   #30
CMPlayer
A Gray Wolf

Default Druid

Hey i loaded this skin up for my druid. Only think i hate is i get that do not use thing by buff window and wat r the lil silver coin looking things with 0's by it in bottom left corner by spells?
CMPlayer is offline   Reply With Quote