User Name
Password

Old 12-03-2002, 06:52 PM   #1
Kudane
Co-Founder

Server: Xegony
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default A Quick Reminder

with now over 50,000 members on EQInterface/EQGui Dolby and I are not the best source to find information, sooo sending us a PM asking us questions is SLOWER than using the feature built right into the website (and the top bar)

Yes sir, the Search button does it all, it can find people, topics, even tell you what server number your server is. It has the amazing capacity to answer questions such as "why won't my mod work" or the ever popular "How do I install XxxxX's Mod" and we are bring it to you free of charge... yes ladies and gentlemen FREE... and if you act now, you too can have access to any of the answer you are looking for..

sooo please Click, and become an Operator today!

Uploading Note
Please do not post any mods that are not complete. if you want to share them and they are not done please use the Pre-Beta Forum to share it..

and Lastly, I will no longer approve and move mods that are uploaded to the wrong category.. they will be deleted, if I can send you a PM telling you that it was in the wrong place, I will. but I may not be able too.. soo if you want your work posted please be sure to use the correct category.. and remember:

Complete Sets are for original works, were over 60% of your mod is your work

Mix-n-Match is for anything that you have made minor tweaks too, or mixed several together, and do not have at least 60% original work by you

Upgrade Note
Please note the new categories in our download section, if you previously uploaded a file that goes into one of the NEW categories it will get moved there (from misc) Please take advantage of these new categories when uploading new files.

- Kudane

Last edited by Kudane : 12-04-2002 at 01:15 AM.
Kudane is offline   Reply With Quote