User Name
Password

Old 08-30-2003, 08:33 PM   #31
Soes
A Shissar Defiler

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally posted by Shinto
is there a way to reattach the labels on the windows or did u mean to leave them out?

Left them out on purpose, if you want to re-attach them you have to edit the XML files and change:

<Style_Titlebar>false</Style_Titlebar>

to

<Style_Titlebar>true</Style_Titlebar>
Old 08-30-2003, 11:30 PM   #32
Nerf
A Fire Beetle

Default changing right clickables

I was trying to find out how I change which slot is within the clicks tile.

I had a look on the Drakah site which had an explaination but from looking through your xml files the code seems to be different.

I have the different codes needed to specify which slot I want in the clicks tile, but am not sure what code I have to change and in which xml file that code is.

Would you be able to point me in the right direction please?

Nerf.
Nerf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2003, 11:44 PM   #33
Kedrin027
A Ghoul

hey man i love this ui and i think you did a very good job on it. i have droped all the uis i had and now i just use this one. the only thing is the buffs are some times really hard to read. it would be nice to some how add a background to this so ingame it is easy to read. maybe even mack different backgrounds for bad and good spells. i dont know just a thought.

oh ya and adding # to the buffs would be great.
Kedrin027 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2003, 03:19 PM   #34
Soes
A Shissar Defiler

Quote:
Originally posted by Kedrin027
hey man i love this ui and i think you did a very good job on it. i have droped all the uis i had and now i just use this one. the only thing is the buffs are some times really hard to read. it would be nice to some how add a background to this so ingame it is easy to read. maybe even mack different backgrounds for bad and good spells. i dont know just a thought.

oh ya and adding # to the buffs would be great.

I made the text color yellow to make it easy to read.. I havn't had any problems reading it in various zones.. I will consider putting in buff numbers in the next version.
Soes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2003, 03:21 PM   #35
Soes
A Shissar Defiler

Default Re: changing right clickables

Quote:
Originally posted by Nerf
I was trying to find out how I change which slot is within the clicks tile.

I had a look on the Drakah site which had an explaination but from looking through your xml files the code seems to be different.

I have the different codes needed to specify which slot I want in the clicks tile, but am not sure what code I have to change and in which xml file that code is.

Would you be able to point me in the right direction please?

Nerf.

Sure.. Open EQUI_PetInfoWindow.xml

Search for: <!-- Click Page -->

That's where the click icons begin.
Old 09-01-2003, 08:40 AM   #36
Vexo
A Ghoul

Default Re: Re: Hep

Quote:
Originally posted by Soes
Use the supplied ini file.

That was your answer to my first question. The supplied ini file have been used and all windows are a match, except the spellbar and the buff window. They seem to be proportioned for the larger resolution. The spellbar extends down over the hotbuttons, while the buff icons extend beyond the screen, but are visible if I enchance the resolution to 1280x1068.

Ps: Do you per chance have a old style spellbar laying around (with a book icon), that can be used after the recent patch? I can't find one

Last edited by Vexo : 09-01-2003 at 09:05 AM.
Vexo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2003, 12:42 PM   #37
Kedrin027
A Ghoul

It was just the zone I was in at the time the yellow works well in almost every zone but # would help A lot almost died cause I had all 15 Buffs up the other day cleric was kind of mad. hehe
Old 09-01-2003, 12:45 PM   #38
Kedrin027
A Ghoul

Default Re: Re: Re: Hep

Quote:
Originally posted by Vexo
That was your answer to my first question. The supplied ini file have been used and all windows are a match, except the spellbar and the buff window. They seem to be proportioned for the larger resolution. The spellbar extends down over the hotbuttons, while the buff icons extend beyond the screen, but are visible if I enchance the resolution to 1280x1068.

Ps: Do you per chance have a old style spellbar laying around (with a book icon), that can be used after the recent patch? I can't find one

The ini file should work perfect for both resolutions at least they do for me I have tried both.
Old 09-01-2003, 12:47 PM   #39
Kedrin027
A Ghoul

NOTE DONT TRY TO MAKE A HOT BUTTON OUT OF THE CLICKY WINDOW YOU WILL CRASH
Old 09-01-2003, 02:06 PM   #40
Soes
A Shissar Defiler

Default Re: Re: Re: Hep

Quote:

Yes someone made this: http://www.eqinterface.com/sdownloa....php?s=&id=1778
Old 09-02-2003, 12:31 PM   #41
bobdz
A Hill Giant

Server: Erollisi Marr

Soes,

this is one of the best damn UI's out there

<3 it long time

Z
bobdz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2003, 03:33 PM   #42
Kedrin027
A Ghoul

Ok 3 more things

1) Can you plz make the little black box in your inventory the class animation? I think it would be a lot better then just a black box

2) Make the window selector the same as the one you made for your Velious ui.

3) Even if you don’t # the buffs can you just put a line were the end of the 15th buff should be maybe something cool I don’t know.
Old 09-07-2003, 02:08 PM   #43
Vexo
A Ghoul

Default Sigh

The Book Spell bar doesn't work with the new patch. Means they turn out all square and the gems are not present. Just a blurred bloob

And oh well... guess I won't get it fixed. I'm using correct .ini file (used Soes for some 6 months, never had any issues with setting it up), but they are showing up all messed up. Guess I'll live with not being able to dispel my buffs
Old 09-07-2003, 04:47 PM   #44
Soes
A Shissar Defiler

Default Re: Sigh

Quote:
The Book Spell bar doesn't work with the new patch. Means they turn out all square and the gems are not present. Just a blurred bloob

And oh well... guess I won't get it fixed. I'm using correct .ini file (used Soes for some 6 months, never had any issues with setting it up), but they are showing up all messed up. Guess I'll live with not being able to dispel my buffs

The what? Are you trying to use the 1.5 spell cast bar with 1.6?
Old 09-08-2003, 06:41 AM   #45
Vexo
A Ghoul

Hehe, you suggested I use the spell bar with the book, that someone else made for your previous UI. Tried that before coming here, and the spellbar turned into a square squish. But *shrugs* I'll hope the issues are worked out for next patch, and just use this until then. I dun seem to be able to make you people () understand what is wrong