Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Request
User Name
Password

Old 06-05-2008, 10:00 PM   #16
Halelen
Lord Doljonijiarnimorinar

Server: Povar
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

buff slot size? you mean so that it shows all the names or what are you refering too? want me to send ya a pet window without the health bar?

Hal
Halelen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 03:15 PM   #17
Getti Lee
An Icepaw Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halelen
buff slot size? you mean so that it shows all the names or what are you refering too? want me to send ya a pet window without the health bar?

Hal

i mean the number of buff slots. like these show placeholders up to 18 for short duration i think. i know you mentioned the graphics are a pain to mess with so i don't want to seem picky, but if its possible knock it back to 15 and i can save these for the future.

the pet window would be great without a health bar if ya don't mind. for some reason i can't change the gamma on it like the short duration and regular buff windows. i can change the background but not the buffs or the health bar or the pet commands. so if it gets dropped back to 15 max buffs and no health bar i can live with that.

other problem is the pet window is so large that when i loot something it overlaps the loot window. kinda a pain

sorry man i do like it like it is and i'll use it if you don't feel like tearing it up anymore as i don't even know if anyone uses this old stuff but me anymore lol.

Last edited by Getti Lee : 06-06-2008 at 05:24 PM.
Getti Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 10:04 AM   #18
Halelen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getti Lee
thanks man i appreciate it. trying to get used to that large of a buff window/pet window atm. the health bar of pet is nice but i've never really used it (being a necro as my alt, i don't really healh him, just tell him to fd or make a new one :P)

not sure how much work it is, but possible to change the buff slot size to the current in eq? i don't suspect them making it much bigger in the future but if they do i'll save these and back them up not to bother you.

either way its cool, i do appreciate the time you spend doing this custom work and i am not trying to come off being picky...i just have limited screen space.

OH NO YOU ARE VERY PICKY LOL j/k np will whip that out for ya. If ya want can drop the number of buffs shown on pet

Hal
Old 06-07-2008, 01:16 PM   #19
Halelen

Default Ok how about this

Ok see if this works for ya, actually glad you had me redo it actually changed the graphics files and lot happier with the way it looks now(in case ya never noticed there was a white pixel showing that looked very bad)

http://www.mediafire.com/?9wzhjxbmwci

Hal
Old 06-07-2008, 02:58 PM   #20
Getti Lee
An Icepaw Kobold

looking good! thanks!
Old 06-08-2008, 03:32 PM   #21
Getti Lee
An Icepaw Kobold

hmmm for some reason i can't seem to click the pet commands on the buff window today. might not have noticed it yesterday because i use hotkeys for boxing.

do they work for you?

edit: also as the buffs don't have a background (blue) the further they get down, you can't right click them to remove or buff block them in the pet window.

honestly if its easier to take the blue background out in any of the buff windows or pet windows, i think it looks good. still very easy to read the buff text and see the icon without it hehe.

Last edited by Getti Lee : 06-08-2008 at 04:13 PM.
Old 06-08-2008, 05:44 PM   #22
Halelen

JUST GOT HOME LET ME CHECK THE PET COMMANDS...I ALREADY KNEW ABOUT THE PET BUFFS STILL TRYING TO FIND THAT

Hal
Old 06-08-2008, 05:56 PM   #23
Halelen

Alright both issues fixed buttons work now and all blue backgrounds show, sorry for the mixup

Hal
Attached Files
File Type: xml EQUI_PetInfoWindow.xml (44.1 KB, 1 views)

Last edited by Halelen : 06-08-2008 at 06:11 PM.
Old 06-09-2008, 10:48 AM   #24
Getti Lee
An Icepaw Kobold

working fine thanks. the actual buff transparency doesn't fade with the rest of the window but that would just be picky.

thanks sir!
Old 06-11-2008, 08:06 PM   #25
Halelen

have a pet buff window that shows all 30 buffs also if ya would like to see it..its double the width so isnt any longer then the 15 buff one
Old 06-16-2008, 06:37 AM   #26
earth
A Fire Beetle

You just right click on the window bar, then you goto channels, then you can pick, general, trade, guild chat, officer chat and so forth.
earth is offline   Reply With Quote