Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-28-2003, 01:49 PM   #1
Aletheria
A Ghoul

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via ICQ to Aletheria
Cool Custom UI that I've been working on

I've been working on a complete new UI since almost a year ago now. I've mainly been trying to make the new UI system bearable with my 640x480 res, my eyes can't take any smaller, and the new default UI is all 500 windows all burying each other at that res. <shudders> Also it looks too modernish for my tastes for EQ. Have been trying for something similar in look/layout and feel to the old UI.

Actually, the one I've been making has been "almost done" for a few months now, just have a few more windows and some cleaning up to do in a few areas. I keep finding more stuff I wanted to redesign. I've finished the two main screens though (the screen that's up most of the time and the inventory screen) so just going to show off what I have so far.

Planning to work on it some more this next week or two, and I believe it'll be ready for public beta release soon. I already privately released it to two friends back in May, one who's been following my design attempts since near the beginning, and one who jumped me that he wanted to use it.

I designed the generalized window borders and tinted the default window pieces to coordinate better with my design yesterday (for the windows like options that I won't be redesigning from scratch), and also started work on the merchant window, but don't have any screenshots of those yet.

Anyway, the pictures:

Bags
Bank Window
Inventory Screen
Main Screen
Spellbook
Trade Window
Aletheria is offline   Reply With Quote