Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Request
User Name
Password

Old 07-12-2012, 02:45 PM   #1
Ellistrey
A Bat

Lightbulb Gauges with Numbers not %s Please :)

I would like to have a player window with numbers rather than percents for the health and mana meters. And a group window with numbers rather than percents for the health meters. (I mainly play healers and it drives me nutty).

I prefer very simple designs and do not dislike the default one (except that it is percents).

My idea of perfection would be a player window just like the default except with the actual numbers rather than percents, and an added xp and alt xp bar that displays in % (though not required just convenient for me).

My ideal group window would be one that looks like the default that shows the F1 designations and displays the HP in numbers rather than %.

I cannot seem to find one that I like because I am not looking for tons of added features... just something simple. Thanks.
Ellistrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 12:28 PM   #2
valaury3169
Enhanced Imperial Golem

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

For your player window, I used default as a base. I added the experience gauges to the bottom, and changed the labels on HP, Mana and End to be the current values, and not percentages. try the attached and see if it works for you.

For the Group window, I am afraid you are out of luck. I did not see an EQType for group hps (or any values for that matter). The percentages are the only numbers available.

I did not get a chance to test the player window, so let me know if you find any errors.
Attached Files
File Type: zip EQUI_PlayerWindow.zip (2.8 KB, 11 views)
valaury3169 is offline   Reply With Quote