User Name
Password

Old 05-14-2013, 12:00 PM   #1
Drakah
Skinning Guru

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Game Update Notes: May 14, 2013

Highlights
  • The four progressive Living Legacy raids -- Infinitely Regenerative Automaton (1 and 2), Eothar the Sand Golem, and the Avatar of Despair -- will be available from May 24th, 2013 to June 17th, 2013.
  • Added melee skill and spell reuse timer groups to the combat abilities window and spell description window. Now conflicts can be seen without having to activate the skills or spells.
  • Added the /stopdisc command, which will cancel any currently running discipline.
  • You can now set options to click through yourself, pets, and mercenaries when clicking on the screen. These settings can be enabled in the Options window.
  • Created the /useitem command, which allows for socials to be created that activate clickable items. See below for details and how to use it.
  • Retuned several Rain of Fear missions to reduce their overall difficulty. See details below.
  • Increased the time of the Bottle of Adventure III and Bottle of Shared Adventure III to 4 hours.

UI
  • Fixed some spacing issues and typos in the atlas for Luclin.
  • Added melee skill and spell reuse timer groups to the UI. For melee skills, you can see the timer groups in a new column in the combat abilities window. For spells, this information will now appear in the spell description window.

- Changed -
EQUI_Animations.xml
EQUI_CombatSkillsSelectWindow.xml
EQUI_OptionsWindow.xml

Source and full patch notes

Drakah

shakahr.com
Remember...it is only a GAME
Drakah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 02:20 PM   #2
Rafather
A Hill Giant

Do you still post compares for the changes in the ui windows?
Rafather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 03:03 PM   #3
Drakah
Skinning Guru

I know Dolby used to do that at one point, but I do not know what program he used to generate that. Best thing to do is to always keep a previous version of the Default folder so that when a patch hits you can use a program to compare the files. There are several programs out there than can do this.

I know dragitem178 texture/code was added to the Animations file....a new column called "Timer" was added to the Combat Skill Select window as well as the size of the window got wider. Not sure about the Options window...I don't mod that at all.

Hope that helps some!
Drakah is offline   Reply With Quote