Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Released
User Name
Password

Old 10-30-2002, 04:57 PM   #46
Infectar
A Treant

Krypte, and everyone else who is interested, the pet health percentage has been added. See the update in my first post at the top of the thread for the link to download. Hope you enjoy and thanks for dropping me a line in game last night, nice to talk to you.
Infectar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2002, 05:30 PM   #47
Krypte
A Fire Beetle

Default Big Thanks

Thanks one more time bud.

-Krypte
Krypte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2002, 08:24 PM   #48
Vnayan
A Ghoul

i have 2 folders in my uifolder one is defaults the other is the one with the mods i want in it theres no extra folders inside my named folder. its weird that this would be so hard but i ll keep trying becuase i must have the necro UI!!
-Vnayan
Vnayan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2002, 01:43 AM   #49
aameldor
A Fire Beetle

Here's a small suggestion Vnayan, Look in your eq directory, for a file called, Ui_blahblah which is the charname you wanna use with the skin, delete it, and then go back in, and use /loadskin Vnayan 1 or whatever folder you created, Hope this helps.

Aameldor
aameldor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2002, 11:31 AM   #50
aeluin
Denizen of the Interface

Server: Tholuxe Paelis
Send a message via AIM to aeluin

I know how you feel...but if aameldor's suggestion doesn't work, well, I'm fresh out of ideas
"All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows shall spring; renewed shall be blade that was broken, the crownless again shall be king." -Aragorn's Theme by J.R.R. Tolkien
aeluin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2002, 01:22 PM   #51
Infectar
A Treant

There is one other thing you could try. In the EQclient.ini file under the [Defaults] section look for the line "uiskin=default" and change "default" to the name of the folder you created. Whatever name value you place here is the skin that EQ will load upon start up. If it won't load for you using the traditional /loadskin method perhaps you can force it to load it up this way.
Old 10-31-2002, 09:44 PM   #52
Vnayan
A Ghoul

ya I still cant get anything working, its really weird
-Vnayan
Vnayan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2002, 10:44 PM   #53
Infectar
A Treant

Vnayan the only other thing that I can suggest is to scrap the whole thing and start over from the beginning. Delete you folder and all the files in it. Download the .zip file again and try putting it all together from the ground up.
Old 11-01-2002, 01:42 PM   #54
blahblahblah
A Gray Wolf

Server: Tribunal
Default Infectar's Necro UI Project- Its Alive

Hey infect,

Okay two things, one is i've noticed I cant close the baz window, did you hide the X box to close it? hehe I cant find it =(

ANd second, as of the last patch I cant log in with your UI anymore.. can pick a char, but kicks me outta game when I try to log in with your UI, just letting you know though bud, I wanna use it! :P

Blahblahblah
blahblahblah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2002, 01:33 PM   #55
Infectar
A Treant

The "x" for the Bazaar window is indeed gone. The very talented person who created that window (and it wasn't me) left the titlebar off to streamline it. Unfortunately the "x" and "o" for closeable/minimizeable boxes is located in the titlebar and disappears with it when it is removed. If you right click on a blank area of the window you can then select "Close" from the menu and this will get you out of the window. A bit more work but worth it not to have to look at that nuisance of a titlebar I think.

The last patch made changes to the Raid window. If you have this file in your necro ui folder remove it:

RaidWindow.xml

It would also be a good idea to remove any windows not directly used by the necro skin. There are a total of 38 files used by my skin any others can be removed from your folder and EQ will access them from the Default folder when you load up the game. Doing this will help cut down on errors after patches.

If that doesn't solve the problem post the text found in your UIErrors.txt file in your main EQ directory and we will see what the problem is.
Old 11-03-2002, 03:38 PM   #56
Iamien
A Bat

All i can say is Thanks. great skin youdeserve a Cookie hehe
Iamien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2002, 06:00 PM   #57
Infectar
A Treant

Going to bump it to the top so everyone is aware of the update to the Bazaar Search Window. See the top of the post for the download link.
Old 12-03-2002, 09:04 PM   #58
sssss
A Bat

Sorry for the stupid name. I couldnt find a good one that wasnt taken.

Anyway, I am REAL new at the Custom UI installing thing and i love what you have here and would love to give it a try. If you could give me a step by step process for installing it i would be Greatfull.

Thx

Koozle Angryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

59 LvL Defiler
Ayonoe Ro
sssss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2002, 09:29 PM   #59
Infectar
A Treant

Take a look here, Remelio has put together a really good tutorial

http://pub165.ezboard.com/ftranscen...picID=9.top ic
Old 01-11-2003, 10:48 PM   #60
enderfish
A Fire Beetle

just curious, but you still working on this skin? ... i love it, but i can't find any updates or anything for it... was just wondering about the status of this skin =) its a really amazing skin though, so i'm hoping that you're still working on it... i appreciate all your work.. wish i was able to do stuff like this =)
enderfish is offline   Reply With Quote