Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Beta
User Name
Password

Old 04-13-2019, 03:14 PM   #31
mh272
A Shissar Disciple

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Need some input from you guys.

The skin of the key rings window is almost complete.

The default key rings window is re-sizeable. Why is the window re-sizeable? I don't see why it is, kind of pointless to me. Should I keep it re-sizeable? Or go with a fixed window?

This is the window FIXED.

@rickeysnakes, it is a lot of work to do those. Maybe in the future I will work on those, but the original author of the UI didn't seem to care, or maybe he was just to busy. :shrug:
mh272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 05:43 PM   #32
tommysparks
A Gray Wolf

I think fixed is fine
tommysparks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 10:46 PM   #33
Novaburst
A Hill Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mh272
Need some input from you guys.

The skin of the key rings window is almost complete.

The default key rings window is re-sizeable. Why is the window re-sizeable? I don't see why it is, kind of pointless to me. Should I keep it re-sizeable? Or go with a fixed window?

This is the window FIXED.

@rickeysnakes, it is a lot of work to do those. Maybe in the future I will work on those, but the original author of the UI didn't seem to care, or maybe he was just to busy. :shrug:

No reason to have it sized really.
Novaburst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 03:56 AM   #34
mh272
A Shissar Disciple

Thanks guys for the feedback.

@Novaburst This is the bigbank rework, good? I am going to tab shared bank as well, 2 tabs, 3 slots in each.

EDIT: eh, 3 tabs, 2 slots in each for shared.

Last edited by mh272 : 04-15-2019 at 03:05 AM.
Old 04-14-2019, 11:03 AM   #35
RickeySnakes
Premium Member

Default Music Player Wnd

I skinned the Music Player Window I had been using, it's very minimal. Here is the file
Attached Files
File Type: zip EQUI_MusicPlayerWnd.zip (1.8 KB, 2 views)
RickeySnakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 08:53 AM   #36
Novaburst
A Hill Giant

Quote:
Thanks guys for the feedback.

@Novaburst This is the bigbank rework, good? I am going to tab shared bank as well, 2 tabs, 3 slots in each.

EDIT: eh, 3 tabs, 2 slots in each for shared.

I think this is a great idea and well implemented. I think you have done it perfectly.

I do have one other request. While the auto bank button is huge (which is great), is there a way to place it at the bottom, between the shared and regular bank (maybe duplicate and slim it up)?? The reason I ask is because when my tradeskill bags are full from hunting, I place them
(typically 3 bags or more even) in the shared bank slots and then auto inventory them from there. Whatever doesn't go in the first tradeskill mule bank just stays in the bags til I log in the next tradeskill mule. This is just an QOL thing for me and perhaps others. Figured while your working on it now, I would ask.

Either way, keep up the great work. If you had a paypal or something, I would considering throwing you a few bucks for all your hard work. I know it is time consuming and all.
Old 04-15-2019, 12:46 PM   #37
RickeySnakes
Premium Member

Default Find Item and MP3

I skinned the Find Item and redid some parts of the MP3 for clarity
Attached Files
File Type: zip EQUI_MusicPlayerWnd.zip (4.2 KB, 1 views)
Old 04-15-2019, 07:44 PM   #38
mh272
A Shissar Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novaburst
I think this is a great idea and well implemented. I think you have done it perfectly.

Great. It had to change, the slots were in a single line that would stretch on and on.

Quote:
I do have one other request. While the auto bank button is huge (which is great), is there a way to place it at the bottom, between the shared and regular bank (maybe duplicate and slim it up)?? The reason I ask is because when my tradeskill bags are full from hunting, I place them
(typically 3 bags or more even) in the shared bank slots and then auto inventory them from there. Whatever doesn't go in the first tradeskill mule bank just stays in the bags til I log in the next tradeskill mule. This is just an QOL thing for me and perhaps others. Figured while your working on it now, I would ask.

Either way, keep up the great work. If you had a paypal or something, I would considering throwing you a few bucks for all your hard work. I know it is time consuming and all.

I couldn't put it in between the 2 panels (bank and shared). I could move the shroud bank and find item button up underneath the change button, then auto bank, then the done button. But I am inclined to just leave it as is, not everyone plays the way you do, and I don't want to cater to just one person. But if more people say the autobank should be closer to the bottom, then I would do so. The reason I think auto bank is large, is because the original author of the UI wanted uniformity, otherwise you would have a large gap at the top or bottom.

Here is a picture of the final window. Going to update the patch file on Wednesday. I hope you have a 44 slot bag, I think I might be a little off with slots 41-44, but not sure as I don't have a 44 slot bag. So let me know if I am off. Screenshot if you can.

EDIT: I have an idea. Forget what I said above. will post a new screenshot tommorow.

Last edited by mh272 : 04-15-2019 at 08:42 PM.
Old 04-15-2019, 07:48 PM   #39
mh272
A Shissar Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickeySnakes
I skinned the Find Item and redid some parts of the MP3 for clarity

Thanks for doing the find item window! Great work. I am going to change the buttons a little bit. I will include it in the next update this Wednesday and give you credit in the update notes.

But.... I am not a fan of the mp3 player so I am not going to include it. But maybe you should upload it as an addon to Graphite UI in case someone does like it.
Old 04-16-2019, 12:36 AM   #40
mh272
A Shissar Disciple

Quote:

How about this? If no, I will go with the bank pictured in my last reply.

Old 04-16-2019, 10:26 AM   #41
Novaburst
A Hill Giant

Quote:
How about this? If no, I will go with the bank pictured in my last reply.

Personally I like that better.
Old 04-16-2019, 10:39 PM   #42
mh272
A Shissar Disciple

Quote:
Personally I like that better.

Me too. Will be in the update tommorow.
Old 04-17-2019, 12:26 PM   #43
mh272
A Shissar Disciple

File updated 4/17/2019

I have started work on skinning Advanced Loot and it's two subwindows Loot Filters and Loot Settings. Will be some time before release.

Last edited by mh272 : 04-17-2019 at 01:07 PM.
Old 04-18-2019, 10:57 AM   #44
RickeySnakes
Premium Member

Default Windows I've updated

I've completed Item Overflow, Find Item, Loot Filters, Loot Filters Copy, Mail Address Book, Mail Ignore List, Mail Composition, Mail, Advanced Loot and Loot Settings.

I also fixed the Inventory window where FIND is with the other buttons at the bottom AND fixed the graphic for mercs armor slots along w/ the Graphite Inventory xml for that.

I also had to add a checkbox to Graphite Checkboxes.

I still need to create some .png for the mail Address, Sync Address and Options icons but that will be later.
Attached Files
File Type: zip UPDATED FILES.zip (117.9 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by RickeySnakes : 04-18-2019 at 11:30 AM.
Old 04-18-2019, 02:25 PM   #45
Novaburst
A Hill Giant

Wink

The bigbank window cut off the last 4 slots from the 44 slot bags, Just an FYI.

The inventory window has a blank space between bag slot 39 and 40 (if you start with slot0 and count). All 44 slots do show up though.

I wish I knew how to upload screen shoots to here.

If your on Erollisi, I can help you get a 44 slot bag