Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Released
User Name
Password

Old 03-30-2004, 06:32 PM   #61
Laroden
A Snow Griffin

Server: The Nameless

Nicely done. What I like the most is the numbered, horizontal spell and song buff window.
Old 04-01-2004, 07:16 AM   #62
Lethiana
A Ghoul

Server: CT

I attempted to add a different compass to your UI but was unsuccessful. I see from your website that adding other people's UI pieces will not work. Is it possible for you to make a compass with the +/- for /loc commands? It makes navigation to specific /locs much easier.

Cazic-Thule server
Lethiana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2004, 01:11 PM   #63
Mogur
A Crystal Gargoyle

Server: Lanys T'Vyl
Unhappy Spell Gem Numbers

Bummer! I was hoping that after I downloaded your most recent patch fix it would solve my problem with the casting window numbers, but no luck. Oh well, back to counting.
Mogur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2004, 03:32 PM   #64
lodidodi
Enhanced Imperial Golem

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Greymantle-

The 4 button Combat Ability Window sounds like a reasonable request so I'll add that as an optional download in the next version.

Doclotus-

I can't seem to find any way to move the mouseover text. If anyone knows how to do this, please let me know, as I'd like to be able to have control of that.

Samnuttnut-

Arista's timers (from http://www.horizonsoutpost.com/eq/timer.asp) should work with my UI if you use windows that I don't modify, such as the Help window. I'm actually planning on submitting my own Lodi Dodi "skin" to that site which would allow people to create/download timers that would use the Lodi Dodi graphics scheme.

Lethiana-

The next version of the UI will be designed so that each of my windows will work as a standalone. That will also mean you should be able to put other windows from other UIs into my UI without any problems. I can't promise you a specific release date, but I hope to be done in a week or two.

Mogur-

Please email a screenshot (or a portion of a screenshot showing your spell casting window) to me at [email protected]

Nobody else has complained about not being able to see the spell casting numbers. And the graphics for the numbers come from the same file as the graphics for the spell gems themselves, so you shouldn't be able to see one but not the other.

Thanks for all the feedback,
Lodi Dodi
lodidodi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2004, 12:06 PM   #65
Yelara
A Shissar Defiler

Server: ayonae ro
Send a message via ICQ to Yelara Send a message via AIM to Yelara Send a message via Yahoo to Yelara

Quote:
Originally posted by lodidodi

Nobody else has complained about not being able to see the spell casting numbers. And the graphics for the numbers come from the same file as the graphics for the spell gems themselves, so you shouldn't be able to see one but not the other.

I was just about to post that very same problem.

I downloaded the Horizontal SpellBar from your website this morning and unzipped it to my Lodi fiolder, overwriting the vertical bar and copying the tga file as well.

When I load up the UI in EQ I have spellgems but no numbers.

I was going to fiddle with the XML file later to see if maybe it was an offset issue but wanted to check here for known issues first

When I get a chance I'll grab a SS of the bar and post it here
Old 04-11-2004, 10:59 AM   #66
Yelara
A Shissar Defiler

Send a message via ICQ to Yelara Send a message via AIM to Yelara Send a message via Yahoo to Yelara

Ok the scenario gets stranger and stranger.

When I downloaded the Mar 30 update to the UI initially I just dumped the new files into the old folder and loaded up EQ. That left the BMP files in place. At that point I got :

When I removed the BMP files altogether, I got this:

Last night, in an effort to clean up my UI folders I deleted all of the old folders and reinstalled a fresh version 2.04, which included no version 2.03 or earlier files at all, unzipped the Horizontal bar into the new folder and when I loaded the UI again it worked perfectly.

If you're having a problem seeing the numbers you might want to be sure you aren't mixing versions of the UI.
Yelara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2004, 01:01 PM   #67
lodidodi
Enhanced Imperial Golem

It is definitely sound advice to delete all your files and download/install the lastest ones if you are having problems.

For example, the optional horizontal spell bar download includes both an XML and a BMP, so if you use the new XML but leave the old BMP, you won't see the numbers. (Glad you were able to get that working Yelara.) The verical spell bar is a little different, but if you are using different files from different versions for that window or for other windows, there's no telling how those might interact.

If you're having problems, I'd highly recommend deleting all your Lodi Dodi UI files (including zips) and downloading & installing the lastest versions.

-Lodi Dodi
Old 04-11-2004, 01:34 PM   #68
Yelara
A Shissar Defiler

Quote:
Originally posted by lodidodi
the optional horizontal spell bar download includes both an XML and a BMP,

BMP or TGA? I thought the one I downloaded was TGA?
Yelara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2004, 03:41 PM   #69
lodidodi
Enhanced Imperial Golem

Sorry, my bad. After SOE screwed up the last patch, I converted all the files over to TGA. Lodi Dodi version 2.0.4 and all the latest versions of the optional downloads reference TGA files only.

Lodi Dodi
Old 04-18-2004, 01:32 PM   #70
Guurn
A Gray Wolf

Still holding out hope for those standalone Spell bars, especially the right sided one.
Guurn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2004, 01:33 AM   #71
lodidodi
Enhanced Imperial Golem

Default Next version coming soon

Well I finally had some time to work on the next version, which will have most of the windows able to function as standalones, to make it easier to mix and match with other UIs. I've made good progress but I'm not done yet. However I did want to make available the new standalone versions of the spell casting bar: http://www.lodidodi.net/newspellbars.zip

The zip file includes four different versions of "EQUI_CastSpellWnd.xml" and one "lodidodi_castspell.tga" that is used by all four.

The four versions are:
1. Default - Vertical, Left
2. Optional - Vertical, Right
3. Optional - Vertical, No Text
4. Optional - Horizontal, No Text

Expect the new version to be released & posted soon.

Lodi Dodi
Old 04-21-2004, 06:20 AM   #72
Sylvanthious
A Fire Beetle

This UI looks interesting, but I'm not sure if it's enough to tear me away from the 'Hobben UI' I've been using for awhile now.
Sylvanthious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2004, 11:13 AM   #73
Kaimana MM
A Gray Wolf

Lodi -

I just wanted to say I came across your UI a few weeks ago and have been a die hard lodidodi UI user ever since (use it and only it on all my characters now). Thank you for the work and effort you put forth!

Kaimana Adaro
65 Bard
Mithaniel Marr
Kaimana MM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2004, 10:39 PM   #74
Guurn
A Gray Wolf

Thank you for the spell bars.. very nice.
Guurn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2004, 05:44 PM   #75
Skarlett
A Crystal Gargoyle

Default Lodidodi Compass

I truly love this UI and use it all the time. Only lil problem I'm having is with Ldon. No matter what I've tried, I can't see the blue directional line on the compass with the black background. Don't know if it's just me or someone else may have same problem. Is it possible to fix that? I've tried replacing the compass with others (like the one in Drakah Lords of Everquest UI) but that doesn't work either. Help would be very much appreciated.

~Skarlett
Skarlett is offline   Reply With Quote