Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Developer Discussion > Graphics modification help.
User Name
Password

Old 09-25-2006, 02:57 PM   #1
Neriaksis
A Fire Beetle

Default Wymp's Simple Caster PW (TSS Ready)...

Couldn't find where to post under the recommended "released" thread, and saw you read this one, so........

love the player window, but.......don't really need the micro-bar (thin line) in mana and hp's. cute but distracting, and too detailed for the application (tick marks for that if needed). take it out FTW =D

what would be even nicer on the melee window is to have the combat ability count down timer included.

lastly, i've been using an old target window that has target bar + pet hp bar + cast timer in between. i've tried to fiddle with it to keep it usable, but some of the code is not right (no con colour around target name for instance). would re-making something fresh like that interest you?
You'd be my hero

thx either way
Neriaksis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 04:00 PM   #2
Wymp
A Shissar Disciple

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

You can take out that thin line in the gauges very easily, if you'd like.

Just open the xml file and find each of these -- <DrawLinesFill>true</DrawLinesFill>
Change the "true" to "false". That will turn off the thin line.

As for a CA timer in the melee window ... I can alter one for you. Would you prefer that instead of tribute? or maybe CA timer on top of your endurance bar?

And your target window .... if you post the xml, I'm sure I or someone else can help fix your target con problems.
Wymp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 04:16 PM   #3
merredeath
A Gray Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wymp
You can take out that thin line in the gauges very easily, if you'd like.

Just open the xml file and find each of these -- <DrawLinesFill>true</DrawLinesFill>
Change the "true" to "false". That will turn off the thin line.

As for a CA timer in the melee window ... I can alter one for you. Would you prefer that instead of tribute? or maybe CA timer on top of your endurance bar?

And your target window .... if you post the xml, I'm sure I or someone else can help fix your target con problems.

Hi Wymp:

Since you have posted....maybe I'll ask a favor also!

I use Drakah's Default_old UI that has been fixed to work with TSS. I had to get a new player window though because the one I have been using for years I cannot integrate. (I'm not coder-savy).

Anyhow, I like your Simple Caster Hybrid one for my caster. I do not play a hybrid but liked it more than the caster one.

Only problem is, no matter what I do, the box that shows the swords, hourglass and rest icon will not show up at all. There must be something wrong with another file of mine that will not show it. The player window from default_old shows that box, but I don't care for that player window. I am clueless what I need to fix to make yours work for me. I have tried other people's player windows, and same thing -- no box with icons to show the rest status. But I prefer this hybrid one best. Everything else on it works fine, (ie, your timer countdown gauge and the timer numbers work ok). I just want to get the box working with the icons too.

Also, any chance of keeping the Endurance bar, but removing the numbers that correspond to that endurance bar? I prefer to just keep the HP and Mana numbers, but all 3 HP/Mana/End bars.

Hope this makes sense.

If you have the time to work on this, that would be fantastic. Thank you!
merredeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 01:19 PM   #4
Wymp
A Shissar Disciple

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Marredeath,

Check to be sure the window_pieces06.tga file you have in your custom folder has those new icons on it. They should be lined up beside all those numbered buttons.

I'm not all that familiar with Drakah's work, but if you post your old player window xml, I can see if I can adjust it for you.

Or maybe he'll pop in and do it himself, if you're lucky.
Wymp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 09:32 PM   #5
merredeath
A Gray Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wymp
Marredeath,

Check to be sure the window_pieces06.tga file you have in your custom folder has those new icons on it. They should be lined up beside all those numbered buttons.

I'm not all that familiar with Drakah's work, but if you post your old player window xml, I can see if I can adjust it for you.

Or maybe he'll pop in and do it himself, if you're lucky.

PM sent. Thank you Wymp.
merredeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 04:08 AM   #6
Neriaksis
A Fire Beetle

Default Thx much

thx for the tip wymp, will try both when i get the chance, but will try to post my current battered target window under the help thread once i figure out how

thx for your time!
Neriaksis is offline   Reply With Quote