User Name
Password

Old 10-16-2002, 02:24 PM   #1
Kudane
Co-Founder

Server: Xegony
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Sever Lagging

Ok, with todays patch it seems that almost EVERY Mod has been broken.. before posting "xxxx mod is not working" look and see if someone has not already posted the same thread or even a fix. there are several topics for the different fixes.

Also UIBuilder is offline temporarly.. Being that any mod it would create would not work.. and with everyone trying to make replacement UIs.. it was becoming a really bad loop..

We have peaked with users online today at one point having 471 Users online at one time. our normal load is about 140-160 soo you will see some lag, but it will go back down over then next 12-24 hours as people find thier patches..

To Authors of Complete Sets:
If you make the repairs to your mod, uploaded it with no picture and in the description tell me what file its updating. I will replace the current file on the server with the new one. Should speed up the updates.

NOTE:
I would expect a similar "boom" in members next Tuesday when Planes of Power is released. They are patching Monday night and it will envolve the UI at least a little (adding to AA for sure). So please be aware that this cycle may repeat itself next week.

Thank you for your Patience
- Kudane

Last edited by Kudane : 10-16-2002 at 02:30 PM.
Kudane is offline   Reply With Quote