Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Developer Discussion > XML modification help.
User Name
Password

Old 04-04-2019, 04:56 PM   #1
Novbre
A Ghoul

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Looking for help with a slight modification

I am in LOVE with the LodiDodi UI! But the Group window is making me neurotic! Can someone help point out to me what needs to be deleted and/or edited to removed the first box of information..the box with the AC, ATK and WT info (circled in green). This isn't information I need at a glance, and when I do need it I can get it from my Inventory window. that block of info is making the over all window too tall for where I want to use it, but it's the perfect size if that information is removed.

The window is also about 5 px too narrow and 5 px too short so the right and bottom sides are clipped. So if anyone can tell me what needs to be edited to add about 5 px to the right and bottom sides (circled in pink), I would greatly appreciate it as well! Sadly my reverse engineering xml skills are 15 years out of date, and sucked even back then lol.

Any help would be awesome!

~ Novbre
Novbre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 04:53 PM   #2
Fnyyen
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novbre

~ Novbre

has anyone helped u with this issue yet bud? if not drop a link to the Player window and ill see what i can do for ya.
Fnyyen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 06:57 PM   #3
Xukil
A Shissar Disciple

The window isn't cropped for me so I am not sure what is going on with that. There is a lot to change to get rid of the top 6 gauges and shrink the window...I am not able to do that right now...As its a one off someone else can take up that challenge(though its not that hard). You just have to keep the pieces defined then comment them out in the actual window <pieces> </pieces> block at the end...
Attached Images
File Type: png Group Window.png (14.0 KB, 11 views)
Xukil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 11:43 PM   #4
Leigo
A Snow Cougar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novbre

I am in LOVE with the LodiDodi UI! But the Group window is making me neurotic! Can someone help point out to me what needs to be deleted and/or edited to removed the first box of information..the box with the AC, ATK and WT info (circled in green). This isn't information I need at a glance, and when I do need it I can get it from my Inventory window. that block of info is making the over all window too tall for where I want to use it, but it's the perfect size if that information is removed.

The window is also about 5 px too narrow and 5 px too short so the right and bottom sides are clipped. So if anyone can tell me what needs to be edited to add about 5 px to the right and bottom sides (circled in pink), I would greatly appreciate it as well! Sadly my reverse engineering xml skills are 15 years out of date, and sucked even back then lol.

~ Novbre

you have a working download for this? i'd like to help but the ui i got is super outdated
Leigo is offline   Reply With Quote