Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Old 06-15-2005, 05:23 PM   #1
Wylari
A Hill Giant

Question Been out of U.S. EQ1 account question

Ok I have been out of the U.S. for about 6 months so I cancelled my EQ1 account thinking I would be gone much longer. My friends ( they moved onto EQ2) tell my that EQ1 has merged some servers. I was on Lany's and that Lany's has been merged. They said most likely my account and toons has been deleted not a happy note.

I emailed SoE support last week and got a reply today telling me that this was an ingame issue and I would have to log into the game to get help. I see that SoE customer support hasn't gotten any better in my absence. I've had to cancel my account several times over the years but when I returned I could always start up again where I had left off.

So anyone got any input about this is my account and characters really deleted?

Thanks

Wylari
Wylari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 05:45 PM   #2
gizmosmudge
A Gray Wolf

Default Accounts

Hi,

Try re-activating your account and logging in? I would find it hard to believe that your toons had been deleted, I like you have cancelled/re-activated numerous times over the year.

Hope you find the toons intact.

Regards

GS.
gizmosmudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 08:37 PM   #3
Wolvig
A Shissar Disciple

Just reactivate your account. Everything will still be there only under level 10 characters that had not been logged in in 6 months would be deleted. Most if not all of your stuff will still be there. Lanys merged with Seventh Hammer and is listed as Seventh Hammer. Its all cool. You might even get a free name change.
Wolvig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2005, 11:39 PM   #4
Vemanos
A Hill Giant

Server: Maelin Starypyre

Many goofy things have happened with the merges though... For instant one of my friends gear was all deleted... but he luckily got it back.. except his cap? Anyways make sure to tell Gm's once you get the account back.