I started fiddling with the UI in late 2002 and have enjoyed sharing my creations since then.
As there were no other real resources at the time, and the Default UI was/is so horrible, I taught myself XML and went to work.
Beside my faithful following of SparxxUI users, I would like to present the following:
Acknowledgements (over the years)
1) My Wife for putting up with me when I cannot get something to work just right.
2) The people who's windows I tore apart to figure out how XML works.
3) Tvarog for helping me get some of the wrinkles ironed out.
4) Pariddor for seriously Beta testing the UI, and good suggestions.
5) Valaury3169 for correcting the Group window (Fixing Leader and Merc members colors)
6) Leigo and Yraen, and Warriorofmight for keeping the UI up to date during my various (Rage Quit) breaks.
7) Special credit goes out to the EQInterface team for keeping the site up so we can all benefit from it.
While EQ may not be what it once was, it will always be the first MMO I called home.
__________________ Bonechip / Sparxx (Retired from EQ) Author of SparxxUI