Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Help ! ? ! ?
User Name
Password

Old 06-02-2004, 04:19 PM   #1
Rhyanna
A Ghoul

Server: The Rathe
Send a message via MSN to Rhyanna
Default "rem_horizbuff" problem

I downloaded the "rem_horizbuff" file from the T.King Featured download section (LINK - title "horizontal buff window"). It looks fine, with one exception ... the spell buff window does not appear to be long enough. I'll see if I can post a screenshot to show you what I mean.

On the screenshot provided for the file, you can see all numbers 1-15 clearly. On my screen, once you get to the number 10, only the number 1 shows up in the window. I have tried to extend the window by grabbing it with the mouse, but I can't seem to find a place that it will grab. I could just be missing the area, but I've been trying for days. So, I removed the file, thereby using the default window again and extened the default window out more than enough for all 15 slots. I then added the file again, repatched, logged in and it was still too short. Any ideas? The song buff window seems fine.

Rhyanna
Attached Images
File Type: jpg spellbuff1.jpg (22.2 KB, 41 views)

Last edited by Rhyanna : 06-02-2004 at 04:31 PM.
Rhyanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2004, 04:31 PM   #2
Quinthius
A Bat

It actually is all 15 buffs... the problem is there's only enough room in the placeholder icon for one letter apparently.Where you see all the 1's, those are buffs 10-15, but it's only showing the first character of the label. I just edited the xml and just removed those text labels since they're not really necessary anyway.

Also, to drag the buff bar, there should be a thin black line running across the top of the buffs that you should be able to grab.
Quinthius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2004, 05:43 PM   #3
Rhyanna
A Ghoul

Server: The Rathe
Send a message via MSN to Rhyanna

Actually, the author contacted by email recently and said he *is* working on a fix for this. And, in his file information area (which I had not read before posting this) he specifically states you can't resize it. So, for anyone else who has/wants this window: fix on the way *yay*

Rhy
Rhyanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2004, 12:04 AM   #4
Remelio
Featured Designer

Server: Tarew Marr
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via ICQ to Remelio Send a message via AIM to Remelio

I'm waiting to see if I can add the buff durations from test server into the mix of the window haven't had a chance to log on to test server to see if there are new eqtypes for those pieces yet