Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > General UI Talk > Melee
User Name
Password

Old 08-22-2004, 05:53 PM   #1
Prospero Ano
A Fire Beetle

Default Monk UI

As it comes to UI's I am a total newby. I do however know what I would like. I need a UI that has a timer for for mend and spawn times. It needs to be able to go on a widescreen laptop (currently running on 1680x1050 in EQ and out of it). A way to switch weapons from my bag to in hand would be ideal. And enough hotkeys so that I can have my skills up. No fancy graphics needed, but need it big enough so easy on the eyes at that size (ATM chatfontsize 5 is good enough but the hotkeys are so small). Health percentages also nice features. Any info would be great, like I said I really dont know anything about this stuff.

Thanks alot,
Prospero

e-mail me at [email protected] for any ideas

Last edited by Prospero Ano : 08-22-2004 at 10:23 PM.
Prospero Ano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2004, 09:34 AM   #2
seltius
A Gray Wolf

Server: Fennin ro

I found Infiniti mix and its offshoots like Redux and Infiniti3 to be great they dont have the timers but they dont take up a ton of space and have the custom hotkeybar with bags and equiped ites in box for easy changing of weapons, range and any click items you may need. Also they arent gaudy and over colorful but have an appealing color scheme. May have to find fix for the new OoW items but if you do search for pearl necklace there is one post that tells you exactly how and what to edit to get the items to show.
seltius is offline   Reply With Quote