Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > General UI Talk > Melee
User Name
Password

Old 01-13-2010, 05:32 AM   #1
Makavien420
A Tundra Mammoth

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Any Artist

Want to design a simple pipe type border for all windows? I am working through a UI that I have an idea for but, I really suck at texture editing. I will explain a bit.
1) It only has to be one border type. I would like it in the same place as the default ui to not change anything in the animations file.

2) I would like a title bar to go with it with the same look and I would like the other buttons associated with it. Ie : Close box / X , Minimize box / O ,Tab Labels , Right and left arrows.

3) I would Like a NEW POLISHED STEEL look.

4) I would also need the inner box , Ie: the aura label area, the target window buff box .

If anyone wants to attempt this let me know.I have attempted it by using a Turlo window pieces to look at but its not having the look I would like and While I am editing the borders the xmls are not getting done and I don't have 24 hours a day to invest into the design of the ui. This is a melee design concept.Contact me here VIA private message if interested. Post here for feedback on the layout also .
Makavien420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 08:47 AM   #2
Kalthazz
A Weathered Clockwork

Server: tunare
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via ICQ to Kalthazz Send a message via Yahoo to Kalthazz

the blue infinity has the pipe type lay out though its not polished steel though but i think with a little work if your willing to do that it coule fit your likes if you want to use it and make it your type!
Kalthazz is offline   Reply With Quote