A Gray Wolf

Default ...

Very cool!
Old 10-18-2002, 03:31 PM   #17
blahblahblah
A Gray Wolf

Server: Tribunal

Hey Infector,

I REALLY love your UI mods for encros, but the Dark Purple is the same as Reaver Purple DL. You got a link anywhere that I might get the Dark Purple set? I like the pics alot better, as well as the group window being a box verti, instead of hori. Any help would be great thank you!

blahblahblah
blahblahblah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2002, 04:30 PM   #18
Infectar
A Treant

Blahblahblah,

The color difference between the reaver purple and the dark purple may well not be that obvious due to the quality of the screenshots. There is, however, a difference. The reaver color set has more red in it producing a magenta color while the dark purple is closer in hue to plum. If you download both sets and do a side by side comparison of one of the windows pieces files, say windows_pieces03.tga you will definitely see the difference.
Infectar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2002, 03:03 AM   #19
blahblahblah
A Gray Wolf

I'm sorry if I didn't make myself more clear

You have the exact same file posted for both. Well if the jpg's are any indication, the inv screens are totally different. In the reaver purp there is a guy on it seeming to cast a spell, in the other purple one, there is a beautiful sunset picture waiting for nightfall I think is the jpg name. My main concern other than that was the group box, which in the purple one with the picture waiting for nightfall it was a vert box, not a hori box which I prefer.

I was just wondering if you knew you had posted same file for both sets (reaver and purple) and if you did have the purple one, could you change it please? I'd love to try it out.

Me
Old 10-19-2002, 12:29 PM   #20
Infectar
A Treant

Blahblah I see what you are saying now. Every version of the skin comes with the ArchLich inventory window graphic, the guy casting the spell. The screenshot for the Dark Purple version was taken after I had started using the Waiting for Darkness background in game. I can see where this could be confusing to those not in the know. I will get this changed asap to prevent any further confusion. There are several alternate backgrounds available for the inventory box that you can download here, Waiting for Darkness among them. Instructions for how to switch from ArchLich to the new background of your choice are included in the readme file in each background zip package.

As for the group window. It actually is not shown in the screenshot for Dark Purple, it may be the timer bars you are thinking of. The group bar in the Dark Purple version is horizontal just as it is in the other two versions of the skin.

I hope that answers your questions. If not just post here and I will give it another try
Old 10-19-2002, 02:02 PM   #21
blahblahblah
A Gray Wolf

Infectar, check your personal messages on this board, I sent ya a couple

Blahblahblah
Old 10-19-2002, 03:11 PM   #22
blahblahblah
A Gray Wolf

Okay you must think me retarded by now, but I got another problem, I cant switch that pic on the inv screen, could ya give me a walkthrough, or point me to documentation? I didn't see any in the readme file that is in your zip file.

THanks so much!

Blahblahblah
Old 10-19-2002, 10:28 PM   #23
aviendha101
A Tundra Mammoth

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Sweet!

I love the graphics! And that purple really fits.. hehe
Old 10-21-2002, 08:26 AM   #24
Infectar
A Treant

Bumping this to the top. Please note changes made so far for 10/21 patch.
Old 10-21-2002, 07:53 PM   #25
blahblahblah
A Gray Wolf

Infectar,

Hiyas! I got everything working fine, one question.. What window is that LOC window you got up in the .jpg up top located at? I'm not sure which it is also do you have anything special in the alt + m window? I would like to use a map skin i'm fond of which takes over that part, but i only use it for maps that whole window but if it is going to cause a problem or overwrites the loc window (which Ihaven't been able to find) I wont do it. Thanks for advice

Blahblahblah
Old 10-22-2002, 04:28 PM   #26
Infectar
A Treant

The LOC window can be accessed via the feedback window. Use /feedback. The mod doesn't utilize the Actions (Atl-M) window so feel free to load up that map mod.
Old 10-24-2002, 06:12 PM   #27
glitch
Banned

Server: lanys t'vyl
Send a message via AIM to glitch

OMG!! that is so awsome.. i had to dl it... is there anything with all those features for a druid or mage???? i love the timer and map/loc feature but would like ot customized for my druid or mage.. if anyone has seen anything like this for iether class pls let me know thanks a bunch

Mimut Rice
glitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2002, 05:39 PM   #28
Infectar
A Treant

Default Bazaar Search Window Updated 10/25/02

See the update for 10/25 back at the top of the thread to download the bazaar search window containing the min/max price features added today.
Old 10-26-2002, 12:00 AM   #29
glitch
Banned

Server: lanys t'vyl
Send a message via AIM to glitch

well i loaded it today and got everything set up nice and pretty.. i am so maazed with this UI.. im not a necro, but i have to use this, its just soo awsome.. i think it would be cool to have something like this for all classes. example instead of skuls on the backround have leafs for the druids or bears/wolfs for shammys.. something like that.. but still an awsome UI..

Thanks alot

and keep up the good work

Mimut Rice
glitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2002, 03:08 PM   #30
Infectar
A Treant

Please see today's update for corrections to some silly mistakes by yours truly.