Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Help ! ? ! ?
User Name
Password

Old 10-16-2002, 03:11 PM   #16
Rtheny
A Fire Beetle

Me a noob at this but i have quarts 1.3 and copied the new anim.xml file it skin folder but how do i edit the anim.xml file do i need to use some type of uieditor or what hehe.
Rtheny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2002, 03:19 PM   #17
Vanax
A Gray Wolf

I just edited it with Notepad.
Vanax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2002, 03:24 PM   #18
Rtheny
A Fire Beetle

lol that was it use notepad for some reason all my .xml files where opened with IE so couldnt edit them thanks for the help
Rtheny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2002, 06:34 PM   #19
Damlo
A Ghoul

All these fixes seem to be for complete skin sets. In my UIfiles folder I am using several skins for my UI..one person's player window, another persons spellbook, etc... How can I get these to work?
Damlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2002, 09:21 PM   #20
Aeawen
A Bat

If you're using 1280 x 1024 reso like i am,

change your

<TextureInfo item = "wnd_bg_buffs.tga">
<Size>
<CX>1024</CX>
<CY>32</CY>
</Size>
</TextureInfo>

to

<TextureInfo item = "wnd_bg_buffs.tga">
<Size>
<CX>128</CX>
<CY>512</CY>
</Size>
</TextureInfo>

and your buff box will be like before, with the 1st example the buff box is truncated.
Aeawen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2002, 01:10 AM   #21
Finan
A Bat

Server: The Rathe

I don't know if this will help anyone, but this is the only way I could get my skin to load. Instead of typing /load then getting them menu and selecting (which bumped me to the default), I typed in /loadskin (folder name) and it loaded right up. This however was only after I did the mod as forementioned. G'luck in game.

Later,
Finan
Finan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2002, 05:34 AM   #22
Sylvann
A Fire Beetle

Server: drinal
Lightbulb Heres what fixed all my mods..

I dont make quartz mods just FYI. OK of the 3 mods I had set up after I had patched them all they loaded on restting to default then a regular /load command but got the error there was incomapatable or whatever they said when they zoned even though all the windows, add ins etc were working fine.

If you have/ have created an XML that makes a window obsolete and you have deleated it from your folder after closing it (say the group window, one of my mods has a set up that is a player/group/target combo) you Must put those XMLs back into the folder to clear the red flashy spam each time you zone. I did this the window did not come back on a /load file 1 and no more your mod sucks spam.

All the other fixes got the regular mods working, maybe this will help on fixes with quartz mods as well. Grats me taking 4 hours to see the obvious Lets see what they break this patch
Sylvann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2002, 08:29 PM   #23
Aretines78
A Bat

Default argghh

I am trying to do this fix for Quartz, but I have no clue how to copy and paste the lines I need to fix, it will not let me. How do I do it, because the normal copy and paste method won't work.
Aretines78 is offline   Reply With Quote