Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Help ! ? ! ?
User Name
Password

Old 08-06-2003, 10:58 PM   #1
sandman2k
A Gray Wolf

Default HeLp!

Ok, i followed all of the guidelines. I saved the custom UI file in the UI folder, then unzipped it into a folder named BARD inside of the UI folder, next to the default folder. then I went into EQ and clicked load UI, it loads... ... .... AND NOTHING HAPPENS. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. can someone help PLZ!!
Old 08-07-2003, 01:09 AM   #2
kenney
Bad Ass Kitty

Server: if you know me you know =P
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

ok after you do this dose it say anythink in you text on the screen or look in the error file .. post that file here so others can see whats wrong..
kenney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2003, 10:40 PM   #3
sandman2k
A Gray Wolf

How do I post the error file, where is it???
sandman2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2003, 11:02 PM   #4
sandman2k
A Gray Wolf

ok there was like a bunch of errors, i donno how to link it to the file but ill cut and copy this part of when i tried to load my "jeremy" file these were the errors.
[Line:375 Source:UIFiles\jeremy\EQUI_MusicPlayerWnd.xml] Couldn't find class:item 'PlayBtnPressed' reference in FieldParseItemOfClass()

[Line:399 Source:UIFiles\jeremy\EQUI_MusicPlayerWnd.xml] Couldn't find class:item 'PauseBtnPressed' reference in FieldParseItemOfClass()

[Line:423 Source:UIFiles\jeremy\EQUI_MusicPlayerWnd.xml] Couldn't find class:item 'StopBtnPressed' reference in FieldParseItemOfClass()

[Line:447 Source:UIFiles\jeremy\EQUI_MusicPlayerWnd.xml] Couldn't find class:item 'NextBtnPressed' reference in FieldParseItemOfClass()

[Line:471 Source:UIFiles\jeremy\EQUI_MusicPlayerWnd.xml] Couldn't find class:item 'RandomBtnPressed' reference in FieldParseItemOfClass()

[Line:495 Source:UIFiles\jeremy\EQUI_MusicPlayerWnd.xml] Couldn't find class:item 'AddDelBtnPressed' reference in FieldParseItemOfClass()

[Line:519 Source:UIFiles\jeremy\EQUI_MusicPlayerWnd.xml] Couldn't find class:item 'AddDelBtnPressed' reference in FieldParseItemOfClass()

[Line:543 Source:UIFiles\jeremy\EQUI_MusicPlayerWnd.xml] Couldn't find class:item 'ClearBtnPressed' reference in FieldParseItemOfClass()

[Line:567 Source:UIFiles\jeremy\EQUI_MusicPlayerWnd.xml] Couldn't find class:item 'SaveBtnPressed' reference in FieldParseItemOfClass()

[Line:287 Source:UIFiles\jeremy\EQUI_MusicPlayerWnd.xml] Couldn't find class:item 'A_SongGaugeEndCapLeft' reference in FieldParseItemOfClass()

[Line:318 Source:UIFiles\jeremy\EQUI_MusicPlayerWnd.xml] Couldn't find class:item 'SDT_VolumeSlider' reference in FieldParseItemOfClass()
[Sun Aug 10 11:32:26 2003] Error loading skin: loading default skin instead.
Old 08-10-2003, 11:10 PM   #5
Bikther
99% EVIL, 1% Cute Bunnies

Server: Innoruuk

by the looks of those errors I think it is one of two things

1 - The mod was nto coded right so cannot find the files it needs

or

2 - the actual texture files them selfs are not present or are not named properly

The only solution i can think of is to try and recode it yourself if you can or find a different mod to us
Bikther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2003, 12:37 AM   #6
kenney
Bad Ass Kitty

Server: if you know me you know =P

best thing to try is take the music window out of you new ui.. then if it still dose this then post you music window or the file so we can take a looksy..
kenney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2003, 09:18 PM   #7
sandman2k
A Gray Wolf

ok i got rid of the MP3 and went into eq. I loaded the UI and still nothing happened. I went to my UI errors and it said
[Wed Aug 13 19:57:37 2003] Error loading skin: loading default skin instead.
i dont know what is wrong now, PLZ HELP!!