Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > General UI Talk
User Name
Password

Old 08-27-2005, 12:45 AM   #1
moriza
A Fire Beetle

Default EQUI_Animations.xml

Hello,
Been away from EQ since the release of WoW. I am considering poking my head back into EQ again, and as such was attempting to bring the UI I used to use back up to date. I was unable to find a current version maintained here anymore, so have been going thru my files, trying to update them patch by patch.
In the process of doing file compares, I have noticed something that strikes me as incorrect in the Default EQUI_Animations.xml file.

Code:
<TextureInfo item = "Warrior02.tga"> <Size> <CX>256</CX> <CY>256</CY> </Size> </TextureInfo> <TextureInfo item = "Warrior03.tga.tga"> <Size> <CX>64</CX> <CY>128</CY> </Size> </TextureInfo>

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that this is not supposed to be "Warrior03.tga.tga" but rather "Warrior03.tga". I figured I'd toss this out there for whoever needs such information, so that either it (or I) may be corrected.

I'm sure I'll have more questions as I finish up my process. Looking forward to hearing other peoples opinions on the above code though.

Thanks.
Sensei Moriza
Brell... err Cazic
moriza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2005, 03:43 AM   #2
Tyga Saberclaw
A Gray Wolf

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Thats funny. Post that on the EQLive forums.

I'm sure if you change the name of the .tga or the XML file the patcher will replace it. So, no warrior animated class pic in default UI.
Tyga Saberclaw is offline   Reply With Quote