User Name
Password

Old 09-27-2005, 09:52 PM   #1
Razorvine
A Hill Giant

Server: Tunare
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Player Window

I have an issue going on that i'm a little confused about. The UI i use has a custom player info window in it, and on every character i use the UI on, it overwrites the default window Sony supplies. Every character except one.

On my main character, the UI is just as good as all the other characters, but it also leaves open the default window. The custom one doesn't lose any function, but it does seem odd to me that that window stays open on only this one guy.

Any ideas?
Old 09-28-2005, 06:07 AM   #2
Wymp
A Shissar Disciple

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

You have 2 player windows displayed in-game when using the UI on that character?

Odd. Is the custom player window actually called EQUI_PlayerWindow ?

Only reason I can think of that would cause that is if you have them both named differently and both are included in your EQUI.xml file for that character's UI.
Wymp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 11:35 AM   #3
deanoah
A Hill Giant

Server: Prexus

I've noticed something odd on both my account and my wife's... our "main" toons have issues. Hers is her first toon made, cannot save or load spell sets, cannot right click on an empty spell slot to fill it, cannot adjust chat windows (right clicky no work there).

On mine, could not access any window except main chat...left clicking in them did not give me access to them, but could right click to adjust properties... annoying.. solution for mine.. (she hasn't tried it yet)

delete the 2 files in the EQ directory tied to that toon.. UI_TOONname_SERVERname.xml and TOONname_something.xml

mine now works fine!
deanoah is offline   Reply With Quote