Password

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2003, 02:11 AM   #76
Curumtiny
A Shissar Defiler

Server: Tarew Marr

Quote:
Originally posted by Sthikik
nevermind... I guess I'll just tell the wife to save her $$ and buy a Daer PC... at least I know that one will be ready out of the BOX to play and I can stop getting more Grey Hair... at 31 *sniff* I used to be blonde... then I got involved with Computers... now I'm grey and developing Pattern Baldness... (read that... I'm pulling hair out when my hair gets long enough to grab onto)

Dang now I figured out why I started going Grey at 13 years old... YES 13 years old dad saw the first grey hair on a family vacation to Las Vegas. Was on a bus it was about 10pm and my dad gave me the whole treatment when he saw that grey hair.. Like I will be able to get senior discounts at 15 years old... Okay it was cool able to gamble in LV at the age of 17 because I had like a 4 inch patch of Grey hair...

Then College rolls around in the 1990s and at about the age of 24 I start loosing my hair. Now at the age of 32 of I can be in the before picture of hair club for men commercials... I just dont have any after pictures with a full set of hair.... I keep my old drivers licences from my early 20s to show people that I once had a Mullet Head.

Computers are fun but they are the Devil on our bodies... Our generation will be blind and carpotunel (sp?) by the time we all hit 40.

Curumtiny Call Me Yoda
Gnome Warrior (GnomeLord) Level 65
Tarrew Marr
Guild Officer: Invictus Verite
Click on Signiture for Magelo Profile
Curumtiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2003, 03:24 PM   #77
Jamul
A Gray Wolf

Default explain better

Thanks for answering the first question Kumdane(about the memory).

The second question was in reference to the motherboard and processor. The one listed in the special is a AMD XP1700 and I wanted to know if the same motherboard would support a AMD XP2700 if I decided to upgrade to that processor later.
Jamul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2003, 09:30 AM   #78
westfall
A Treant

Default Daer PC site down?

Anyone have a ETA on when the Daer PC site will be back up? Seems like it's been down for awhile now it seems
westfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2003, 02:03 PM   #79
Jamul
A Gray Wolf

Default Re: Daer PC site down?

Quote:
Originally posted by westfall
Anyone have a ETA on when the Daer PC site will be back up? Seems like it's been down for awhile now it seems

In addition, No one answers either of the phone numbers that are listed.
Jamul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2003, 01:21 AM   #80
gwythian
A Fire Beetle

I keep checking about twice a day or more... Payday is friday and I'm only a blue away from getting a new computer!! heh...no but with all jokes aside, will we hear any new news? Especially us hopeful ones about buying a new system. ^_^
gwythian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2003, 07:42 PM   #81
onetwo1212
Silly Necro

Server: Tribunal
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via AIM to onetwo1212

Quote:
Originally posted by gwythian
I keep checking about twice a day or more... Payday is friday and I'm only a blue away from getting a new computer!! heh...no but with all jokes aside, will we hear any new news? Especially us hopeful ones about buying a new system. ^_^

I'm in the same boat. Income tax check just came in and I need a third box.......
Threefour 24 Monk
onetwo1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2003, 09:14 PM   #82
Kudane
Co-Founder

Server: Xegony
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Erik at DaerPC sent me an email today asking me to remove the ad for the time being.. he is merging with another local company and promises exciting news very soon.

I am locking this thread ONLY till he is back on his feet... er web..

once he has resumed doing normal buisness I will unlock this thread and post any and all news I get from him.

I am sorry to those who were excited to order, from the tone of his email this merger is not going as smoothly as he had hoped.

don't lose hope though.. he promises to be back soon.

.: Have a question? Read this :.
[ F.A.Q ]
Kudane is offline   Reply With Quote
Closed Thread