User Name
Password

Old 06-06-2004, 07:24 PM   #1
Kudane
Co-Founder

Server: Xegony
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Guild Summit June 2004

Will add to this post as I can, below is the link to the pictures.

Photo Gallery

Here is the letter generously typed up by the Chenier at the Druid Grove. I was not at dinner so I missed the hand out. here is what she wrote.

I would expect a bigger list tomorrow or tues from SOE.

Quote:
June 5, 2004

Dear Guild and Community Representatives,

Thank you very much for a great Summit! By all accounts it was a huge success. I can speak for the EverQuest Development Team and tell you that we're grateful for the input you provided. In fact, in trying to generate this list to give to you this evening, we realized there was so much to go over that wouldn't be able to get a complete list together in time. We're committed to not only listening to your feedback, but working with you to make EverQuest more enjoyable for years to come.

So, we decided to list the Top Ten themes we would address starting Mondy, as well as the most common themes that we'll come back with more informationo n by mid-week next week.

A quick discussion resulted in a list of items that we will immediately address:

- Add scripting to shut off empty instances of Plane of Time
[Chen note: Everyone was pretty unanimous about looking for ways to improve this. The example situation of guild A kills phases 1-4, spawning the little dudes, armies, whatever you wanna call them, and then zoning out. Guild B can not now zone into Time for their instance for 4 hours. This sort of thing is what they are committing to working on immediately).

- Raid messages of the day
- Improving how we handle beta and the testing process
- Increase the number of debuffs allowed on the MOBs
[Chen note: The dev team got told many times that 30 slots on the MOBs is not enough. Although they didn't say how many they're going to increase it to, a larger amount should help.]

- Increase buffs on players through AAs
[Chen note: When I spoke to the spell and AA developer, Ryan, it sounded like this was already planned and that the Guild Summit just confirmed the need for it. Again, no firm number on the increase nor AAs required to buy them, but WOOHOO!]

- Note field on raid window

- Improved consent & drag for raid, group and guild
- Improve corpse drag radius
[Chen note: The functionality discussed sounded like a command you would turn on that would automatically consent all the rogues in your raid, group or guild - something like that - until you turned it off. The rogues in attendance were maniacially happy. Let's hope it goes live soon!]

- Make charms not no-drop
- Guild and individual rewards for guild beta testing
- Work on large To Do list....I know this one is a little random

Future items we will immediately begin looking at and discussions are as follows:

- Plane of Time instancing and other issues
- Back flaggings solutions to help with High-end guild atrophy
[Chen note: Lots of time was spent talking about the frustrations many/all guilds had when GoD came out; guilds were tuned for 72 man raids to then have to downsize to 54. SOE dev staffers admit now that it was a mistake to set the number and then change it, but consensus from the attendees in my group, at least, was that the number should stay the same or increase to just 60. SOE recognized that back flagging was a major pain in the ass and committed to figuring out some ways to make it easier. I hope we see something soon.]

- Improved raid and guild functionality
- Auto loot all for your corpse
- Improvements to Raid XP
[Chen note: I hadn't even thought about this before going, several folks mentioned how much raid xp sucked and that they'd like to see it improved. I think this would be great for all raiders, from the super hard core to those time-restricted players. While SOE said that they wanted group experience to still be the best, hopefully we'll see an improvement soon for regular raid xp.]

- Review the Epic 2.0 quests
- No more alien NPCs ;-) (focusing more on familiar Norrathians themes)
[Chen note: It was pretty funny actually during the introductions yesterday morning, Smed was introducing some of the game artists and mentioning how hard they work. One of the EQ directors heckled him from the back of the group about pirates - turns out Smed hated the pirate idea and said so, to which all of the attendees started clapping and saying "aaarrr!" in support of the pirates. =D]

- Solo LDoN-stype instances or similiar content
[Chen note: While I can understand how this might sound a little lame, the ideas floating around about it seemed pretty cool. Think "missions" that a solo player, even a warrior, could do - kill some stuff, collect something, deliver some stuff. Some ideas included installing NPC "helpers" in the dungeon that, for example, would heal the solo warrior, etc. This idea will hopefully give the players with just some limited time something fun to do while progressing their character some - without wasting tons of time sitting LFG.]

- Issues with item augmenetations
[Chen note: Hopefully we can see the ability to recycle augs soon. Discussions alluded to perhaps buying an expensive solvent, which would loosen the augment from your armor without damaging it. Yes plz thx!]

- Possible enhancements to Guild Wars

Of course these aren't all of the items. You brought us a CD, 2 books, 20 printed sheets and a manifesto. We'll need to go through all of those and our notes before we can really get a good tally of all of the wonderful ideas and questions that were presented.

Thank you again for your feedback and participation. We've had a great weekend and a wonderful display of things to come.

Sincerely,

Robert Pfister
Executive Producer
EverQuest

And the EverQuest Development Team!

.: Have a question? Read this :.
[ F.A.Q ]

Last edited by Kudane : 06-06-2004 at 11:31 PM.
Kudane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2004, 12:56 AM   #2
Ellyana
a_HappyEQCustomer_01

..kind of disappointing. 99% of everything mentioned looks to be for end-game uber raid types....but Im sure more will be forthcoming.

I really like the solo LDoN mission idea...hope something comes of it.

Last edited by Ellyana : 06-07-2004 at 01:02 AM.
Ellyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2004, 02:54 AM   #3
Grummus
A Bat

Default berserker

nothing about fixing the berserker class? lol no one asked that? oh well they might already be in the works on fixing this one, im sure SoE would NEVER put out any content that is unfinished............................
Grummus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2004, 03:19 AM   #4
Dolby
Lord Dolby of Veeshan

Server: Veeshan
Default Re: Guild Summit June 2004

Quote:
Originally posted by Grummus
nothing about fixing the berserker class?

Wel....

Quote:
Originally posted by Kudane
I would expect a bigger list tomorrow or tues from SOE.

... so theres still a chance they listened when Kudane and others gave feedback on berserkers.

Last edited by Dolby : 06-07-2004 at 03:28 AM.
Dolby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2004, 05:52 AM   #5
Kedrak
A Treant

Server: Antonious Bayle
Thumbs up Solo LDoN instance

WOW the LDoN solo instance makes me dream

<< La vida sin honor no es mas que una muerte lenta... >>
Kedrak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2004, 06:49 AM   #6
Rikari
A Hill Giant

Coo... Some pretty nice "intended" changes mentioned in there.. Good lookin out Cant wait to see some of that content go Live
Rikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2004, 08:49 AM   #7
Blarz
A Snow Griffin

Server: Fennin Ro
Default I think it's the big push off AGAIN by Sony

I think Sony is just blowing wind again, they never finished the melee enhancement, Warriors still cannot hold aggro, do the same amount or anywhere near the same amount of damage of the hybrid classes, yes I am a firm believer that a PURE MELEE CHARACTER should outdamage any hybrid class at any given time, that's why hybrids have spells to make up for the damage they cannot do that a pure melee class can.

No word on any zone fixes... IE, take a walk around Kaladim with a backpack or two, filled with ore and try going to the forges without taking damage from falling from the ceilings taking damage while going uphill.

Have you seen the new /petition (Customer Service Window)? Personally I think it stinks that they FORCE YOU to go through the knowledge base BEFORE being able to enter a petition in, try finding a drop down menu that actually APPLIES to your problem, and see how long it ACTUALLY takes them to give you ANY sort of answer to a petition if you can even enter one. Oh and I LOVE how they give ANY type of information on how to even use the thing. Personally I think it's Sony's way of just pushing players away and letting the GM/GUIDES get away without having to actually do their jobs and help the player base. My first petition under the new window took 3 days to be even looked at, before it was even answered. I currently have one in for a missing corpse from being gravity fluxed by a dragon in WW, this one is well over 10 hours old already with no hope for help to find it, had guildmates try and sumon it to no avail .

How about the massive amounts of LAG since Sony giving away POK to players who did not pay for it, even after how many of us actually payed for it, just think summer time is coming up and school is letting out, just think of how much mor etraffic is going to be coming to POK in the upcoming week.

This one I love how about the IDLE TIME OUT? This one is great, sit around on ANY character long enough and you get booted from the game telling you that you didn't do anything, and that you were booted, only to have to relog once again. According to Tech this IS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN.

How about placing a tech or two into chat, this way GM's/GUIDE's don't just sit there making players more frustrated by them telling players to go talk to tech? Why isn't there a mandatory badword filter in there to free up GM's/GUIDE's to be in-game helping players with problems?

How about actually taking a couple of months to actually FIX in-game problems instead of trying to milk more money out of us to buy an expansion. I personally am quite peeved at Sony for making "GOD" open to what seems to be UBBER guild content, with little hope of the casual gamer or people who belong to smaller guilds, seeing any type of the content or game play from these zones. Seems sad that they MAKE you HAVE to buy an expansion, for example, things like 8 more bank slots, going past level 65 with your character, when you won't be able to go to any of the zones or see hardly any of the content they made for what Sony considers UBBER GUILDS.

Oh yeah how about the poor MACINTOSH players who got ripped off? No I don't own a Mac, but I personally think it's unfair that they paid quite a bit of money, only to be told, that Sony will not be doing any more coding or fixing for them, because they are to cheap to actually hire or train anyone to do what they told these people they would do.

What does Sony actually do with the information they get from /bug, /report, /feedback commands? I have never seen any data transferred to or from their servers or from my pc when you do one. I have looked into this one as much as possible and have yet to see anyone who has seen any data being transferred during one of those commands. Even if it is being transferred, WHY doesn't Sony do something about what is reported to them?

Why doesn't Sony have a toll free number for tech support or their customer service? I don't know about you but I love calling the West Coast from the East coast and waiting for say about 45 minutes plus to actually talk to someone, oh that is if you don't get transferred back into the beginning of their cue or hung up on without anyone even answering you, while your listening to their message about how the next available representative will be with you as soon as possible. Why aren't they 24/7 they have the money, the means, and the people to do this, why does it always seem they take the easy way out instead of keeping what pays their bills running smoothly?

Why don't they make personalizing your UI more easy for any player? They have the software, they have the means, they could easily put out some of these limited use programs out there for the casual gamer to use.

When are they actually going to have a patch that actually works? I love seeing this patch, that fixes the patch, that fixed the last patch, which fixed the original patch, should work. Me and a friend of mine ran a MUD for well over 7 years and we all had our very own test server, including 2 of our other coders, and NOTHING was placed live UNTIL everyone knew it was going live and was bug free. We also MADE SURE that we didn't overwrite each other code by trying to add something on top of someone elses code. On top of this we worked from UPDATED TEST SERVERS, which ment, if I coded something new it was live on their test server while they were doing their code so that there were no problems, like Sony claims they have, come on people buy a dry erase board and get informed already.

There are many many more things I could bring up here and I HOPE that they were brought up at this summit. Sorry to make this seem like a rant but I've been playing for over 4 years and have yet to see Sony do something for the players that didn't cost them more or make them more peturbed at them. Everything Sony has promised to the player base, either comes out half a$$ed or dies someplace and they casually sweep it under the carpet.

Blarz
Old 06-07-2004, 10:28 AM   #8
Haliken
Quintessence of EQUI XML

A rather negative view of the summit. Don't waste your time reading if you don't agree with me after the first couple lines.

- Add scripting to shut off empty instances of Plane of Time
[ Doesn't apply to 9X% of the EQ population ]
- Raid messages of the day
[ Not important, this is purely a convenience thing ]
- Improving how we handle beta and the testing process
[ They already do fine... not sure why this is a big deal ]
- Increase the number of debuffs allowed on the MOBs
[ Manage debuffs, etc. better people. 30 slots means you have to think about what you want cast on the baddie, in heavy raid conditions ]
- Increase buffs on players through AAs
[ Another management condition, 15 is enough. Just use what you absolutely need. ]
- Note field on raid window
- Improved consent & drag for raid, group and guild
- Improve corpse drag radius
[ An annoyance, not something truly game-breaking, but it wouldn't hurt to have it fixed ]
- Make charms not no-drop
[ Not important, slightly messes with the game economy ]
- Guild and individual rewards for guild beta testing
[ Not important, load of BS. You wanna beta so you can see it first? that's your reward; you got to do it first ]
- Work on large To Do list....I know this one is a little random
[ The things on this "To Do" list are probably more important than the stuff previously mentioned ]

- Plane of Time instancing and other issues
[ Doesn't apply to 9X% of the EQ population ]
- Back flaggings solutions to help with High-end guild atrophy
[ High-end guild atrophy is a fact of life. You get far in the game and you either stop, or you keep going because you enjoy the game itself ]
- Improved raid and guild functionality
[ These things work fine, don't mess with something that works ]
- Auto loot all for your corpse
- Improvements to Raid XP
[ Raiders shouldn't get exp. You either go hunt for experience, or you raid ]
- Review the Epic 2.0 quests
[ Review quests that don't exist (aren't out of beta) yet? why?! ]
- No more alien NPCs ;-) (focusing more on familiar Norrathians themes)
[ Not important, this is a waste of time and matter of personal taste ]
- Solo LDoN-stype instances or similiar content
[ Bad idea. Instancing = no competition = why the hell are you playing a MMOG if you want content you don't have to compete for? ]
- Issues with item augmenetations
[ You have to decide really carefully where you wanna stick your augment. If you screw up, you screw up. Don't give idiots an easy way out ]
- Possible enhancements to Guild Wars
[ Not important, this would mildly improve the fun for like 5% of the EQ population ]

I'm glad they talked about EQ in such a setting, but their "most important" topics are all convenience related and really couldn't matter less.

I can more or less react to Blarz paragraph by paragraph because he brought up many issues not mentioned in the letter by SOE:
- Warriors still cannot hold aggro
[ They hold agro fine and beat the suck out of knights tanking-wise. You have no idea what you're talking about ]
- No word on any zone fixes
[ Although I agree with you fundamentally, this should all get cleaned up over time. It's mostly collision issues which the coder who works on collision issues is working hard to correct/improve ]
- Have you seen the new /petition
[ New petition system is obnoxious, no improvement there. I don't care about your personal trouble you've experienced ]
- How about the massive amounts of LAG since Sony giving away POK
[ That's a case by case problem, I personally don't have any lag issues in PoK. Don't assume a problem is caused by something that you have no clue about. There really wasn't a big influx of new people to PoK because it was opened up to everyone; the lag issues "some" people are experience are a glitch in the system that they haven't worked out ]
- This one I love how about the IDLE TIME OUT?
[ This is a problem with your ISP or your computer. My current /played session (which I just alt-tabbed to EQ and checked) is 2 days, 18 hours, 42 minutes, and 8 seconds. I clearly don't have an idle time out issue ]
- How about placing a tech or two into chat
[ Eh, wouldn't hurt, but I'd rather they spend their money on people who don't have tech problems ]
- How about actually taking a couple of months to actually FIX in-game problems instead of trying to milk more money out of us to buy an expansion
[ Maybe they can milk you, you cow, but personally I WANTED to buy the next expansion. I'd gladly pay $30 just to get a higher level cap ]
- Oh yeah how about the poor MACINTOSH players who got ripped off?
[ You're hearing about something that just got major attention for no reason. It doesn't concern you so don't waste your time mentioning it ]
- What does Sony actually do with the information they get from /bug, /report, /feedback commands?
[ Uh, they either read it or ignore it. Pretty dang simple. I feedbacked day after day asking them to add something similar to the "token" system for selling packs in the bazaar and they added one. I wouldn't dare take personal credit for it, but I'll be damned if I didn't get what I want ]
- Why doesn't Sony have a toll free number for tech support or their customer service?
[ Tacky that they don't have one, if a law doesn't require them to have one though, it's their choice whether or not to have one. You pay them a monthly fee for their game, not for their tech support ]
- Why don't they make personalizing your UI more easy for any player?
[ It's already freaking easy. Go to eqinterface.com. Each person shouldn't be trying to code their own UI, and WYSIWYG editors just pump out garbage compared to the clean crisp work that can be done with notepad + photoshop ]
- When are they actually going to have a patch that actually works?
[ I've experienced plenty of them in the past 5 years ]
- There are many many more things I could bring up here
[ Please don't ]

What I believe to be important to change with EQ? Other than finishing up the new engine and squaring away the collision issues, I just wanna see more AA, more levels, and more spells. The rest is the gooey goodness of EQ that I already know and love. Give me an expansion every 6 months and you've got a customer for life.

Enok
Haliken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2004, 10:57 AM   #9
Blarz
A Snow Griffin

Server: Fennin Ro
Default Idle timeout

- This one I love how about the IDLE TIME OUT?
[ This is a problem with your ISP or your computer. My current /played session (which I just alt-tabbed to EQ and checked) is 2 days, 18 hours, 42 minutes, and 8 seconds. I clearly don't have an idle time out issue ]

Sorry to say it's not an isp based issue, when it's a NEW LOGIN WINDOW PROMPT that comes from EQ itself. I'm on cable modem and never had this issue until recently. Also I ALWAYS have at least 3 traders on at any given point in time, and when you go to 2 out of 3 pc's to check up on them and see this log screen MADE BY SONY, on those 2 and they state they never made that screen it makes you wonder.

- How about actually taking a couple of months to actually FIX in-game problems instead of trying to milk more money out of us to buy an expansion
[ Maybe they can milk you, you cow, but personally I WANTED to buy the next expansion. I'd gladly pay $30 just to get a higher level cap ]

Sorry but I don't think we should have to PAY for an option like this, new content, new zones, new equipment, new adventures, SURE THING but not something that goes with basic gameplay.

- How about the massive amounts of LAG since Sony giving away POK
[ That's a case by case problem, I personally don't have any lag issues in PoK. Don't assume a problem is caused by something that you have no clue about. There really wasn't a big influx of new people to PoK because it was opened up to everyone; the lag issues "some" people are experience are a glitch in the system that they haven't worked out ]

Umm all of the lag issues in POK have occured SINCE they opened it up to everyone.

- Why don't they make personalizing your UI more easy for any player?
[ It's already freaking easy. Go to eqinterface.com. Each person shouldn't be trying to code their own UI, and WYSIWYG editors just pump out garbage compared to the clean crisp work that can be done with notepad + photoshop ]

If they gave out the software for editing a UI we might even see more things here, for one for two, most people aren't as savy as anyone who makes or edits alot of the mod's here. Also it would allow people to feel more involved with their own settings.

- Warriors still cannot hold aggro
[ They hold agro fine and beat the suck out of knights tanking-wise. You have no idea what you're talking about ]

I don't think so, I have a 60 warrior and a 50 SK and the Sk takes a better beating and deals more damage then my tank with inferior armor and equipment. My SK also holds aggro alot better, then my warrior and yes I know how to play him. Besides those facts it still falls back to a PURE MELEE CLASS doing more damage and handling damage better then a hybrid, the spells that hybrids get along with other skills and abilities is supposed to MAKE UP for the fact that a PURE MELEE CLASS outdamages, handles aggro better, AND is able to take better damage then them. Besides that fact the GREAT MELEE ENHANCEMENT that Sony pushed off on Warriors was only a new gui to handle disc's which every warrior already had a hotkey for, oh and lowered SOME of the timers, plus now they made them dependant on endurance were as before you had the skill and were able to use it whenever, not if you have enough endurance. They pulled the wool over all the Warriors eyes and alot of them are still holding their breaths for Sony to finish off what they promised. Were are the new skills/abilities, dropped by npc's or given by quests at?

Lastly why is it ONLY AN ISSUE for Sony when players start leaving? NEVER when they send in complaints, ideas, suggestions, etc. it's a shame that the Melee classes had to have a sit down strike to get their problems slightly addressed, it's a shame that people had to quit a game they probably loved playing at one time, because they were made to feel insignificant. It's also a shame that Sony tries to make everyone feel that it's a community, but tells everyone to sit back and shut up, we'll do what we want when we want. With an attitude like that we definately should pay more attention to their screen that states we're in THEY'RE WORLD now.

Sorry to make this seem like a flame, or a rant again, I'm just getting tired of Sony doing ONLY what they have to do, to keep their cash cow staying instead of making them happy and wanting EVERY EXSPANSION EVERYTIME.
Blarz
Blarz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2004, 01:47 PM   #10
voodoobrew
A Gray Wolf

Server: The Rathe

i heard that God was designed for lvl 70 Toons and it was an accident that god didnt include the lvl 70 ubgrade, i just think it souns suspicious, how long before god came out were thay advertising. how long were the players in beta testing it, and now how long until OoW comes out and we have already been told it will be lvl 70. so how long would that have given tham to realise the mistake. some one had to have noticed.....unless it wasnt meant to be.
this is from Juwel an enchanter that went.
Quote:
Also it was interesting to hear Smedley say what really went wrong with GOD. Number one, beta was kept small in order to try to keep the information leeks to a minimum. Yes, they knew there were some issues with collision etc. However, they absoultely underestimated just how bad it was and how badly it would effect everyone. On top of that originally GOD was intended to include the level increase to 70. It wasn't until after it was released that they realized. OMG... this was built around 70's! Hence the extreme difficulty. It was refreshing to see responsiblity being taken. Developers are working full time doing nothing else except getting this fixed. I recognized them immediately as they appeared have pull their hair out (JK!)

it seems like SoE is trying other than that but I still Feel like most of what thay are doing is for Bigger guilds than what im in. I feel left out of all the stufff thay do cause my guild raids are 3 groups of people and rarely 4 groups with an average lvl of 60 or less. I dont want to join an uber guild I like my friendly familytype guild the people are totaly awsome, and i hear to many bad things about bigger guilds.
Old 06-07-2004, 01:59 PM   #11
Dolby
Lord Dolby of Veeshan

Well I'm waiting a couple weeks before I come to any conclusion of how well the summit went.

So far the people that went to it sure got the impression things were going to improve. Only time will tell.
Dolby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2004, 02:06 PM   #12
voodoobrew
A Gray Wolf

Server: The Rathe

Dont get me wrong tho i think what they did this weekend was a big step in the right direction and if thay hold to this path of thinking things should improve significantly, in EQ, i also fell the need to mention if they fixed everyones complaint on clesses then it wouldent matter who was most over powered cause we would all be over powered, this is not the kind of game where you can get to use god mode, of thats what you want youre in the wrong game.
voodoobrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2004, 02:23 PM   #13
Inokis
Pale Scrawny Guy

Server: Bristlebane // Erollisi Marr
Send a message via Yahoo to Inokis

As a soloist, I would love to see the solo LDON go active. No one to KS, no one to train me, no one to mass pull the zone for their group....
Old 06-07-2004, 03:04 PM   #14
Kudane
Co-Founder

Server: Xegony

I am going to try and clear up some misconceptions about what the guild summit was for.

1. It WAS for the devs to listen to us they didnt do alot of speaking. EVERY concern that was posted about berserkers is in the hands of the Dev team. But they were not going to blow smoke up our butts and promise stuff they couldn't do. So about 95% of the answers were "ok, what next" because they have to look into how to fix what we say is broken. there were two people who run Zerker boards out of 70 people at the Summit. Zerker issues were covered. But they didnt give us much feed back (yet)

2. It WAS to start a dialog with SOE Sony wants to know what we want. NOT just the raiding guilds, and not just the Zerkers. SoE wanted to hear from the Casual gamer as well as the raider. Only about 1/2 of the people raised thier hand when asked "do you consider yourself an uber raiding guild".

3. SOE DOES NOT only want to hear from raiders SOE tried to combind 5 groups of notes (about 5 SOE people in each) into a list that we could take home with us. Sadly they only hit the top issues and most of those were Raiding issues. But trust me when I say there were ton's more stuff discussed.

4. Berserker WILL be getting fixed Holis and I talked to the Dev who is working on not only the AAs but looking into the changes and fixes that both of us gave him from our boards.

The bottom line is that WE talked THEY listened (and took notes). In the next few days we should see some post by Brenlo, giving some statuses of what they feel is easy to fix, what is hard to fix, and what may not be doable (i am sure some of the things we thought at them are not doable).

Please be patient with complaining. They CAN NOT fix Zerkers over night. We took the first step, now they have to take step two.

/bow
Kudane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2004, 04:19 PM   #15
Wylari
A Hill Giant

I guess I am the eternal optimist, hoping that something good will really come from this. But the pessismist side says this!

I believe if Sony had bothered to listen to us and took us serious a long time back the problems would me minimal now.

For all the years I have been playing EQ there has been no concern with improving customer service and I don't believe it will get any better. 24/7 yes that would be great a 800 number woot I am for it, but Sony doesn't really care about servicing thier customers.

I shout for the uber guilds and the hard core gamers that can spend hours raiding, I don't have that kind of time. I've stated in another post I have RL issues everyday that take plenty of my time. So my time with EQ has to be fun, productive I need to feel I am accomplishing something. Leveling up another character/s 65 is not going to be fun anymore.

Truly I believe the bottom line is at some point we will become bored, frustrated and just plain tired of the game and move on. Others will come replace us and the money will still come in. There will be new game, new competitors for the EQ bucks but Sony will just go on.

Geez, maybe I am more the eteranl pessistmist!

Wylari
Wylari is offline   Reply With Quote