Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Help ! ? ! ?
User Name
Password

Old 06-25-2003, 03:07 AM   #1
delchrys
A Bat

Server: mithanial marr
Send a message via Yahoo to delchrys
Default LFG tool issues

i foolishly installed a frankenstein's monster of UI mods virtually simultaneously. i love each piece of my pet monster, but it seems that in the process, SOMETHING went wrong. yes, each mod part works great. the problem is that when i pull up my LFG tool, and select from the bottom two tabs the "groups looking for players" tab, the headings are all visible, but the list of groups looking for players is covered by a cell that has no info. this covering cell exists in precisely the same place where the list of groups should be, and the only way i can tell it's not working is that there is the TINIEST little crack at the top of the errant cell that let's me see a hair's thickness of horizontal text, plus the fact that the LFG window has a 'results' text area that states how many groups are looking for players, and this generalized piece of info is visible to me.

i checked as much as i could on this website for info relating to tihs, but i can't even find any groupsearch UI mods to download to replace the default with to see if maybe the default is the only version with issues.

could someone help me out and either send me a link to a UI mod that is for the LFG tool only, or send me the UI mod itself, or let me know what my problem might be? i would really appreciate it if any help was to be emailed rather than posted, as i am very short on time as it is, and most of that time is spent trying to play EQ rather than mess about trying to get my UI to work, lol.
[email protected].

thank you in advance!
Master Jeweler
Master Baker
Master Brewer
Master Fletcher
Master Potter
no fishing (I'm not a Master Baiter!)
delchrys is offline   Reply With Quote