Password

Old 09-27-2003, 09:02 PM   #31
Kunis Marfury
A Shissar Disciple

Server: Sébilis
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally posted by Taleisin
I can't tell you what is on it but I think everyone will like it.

lemme guess...

mmmm a coffee machine ?
Old 09-27-2003, 09:06 PM   #32
Taleisin

AHHH!! who told?

nah, thats not it, but it might become the 5th tab. :P
Old 09-27-2003, 11:57 PM   #33
t3t0ca19
A Snow Cougar

Is this the os?.... Or a ui... If it is the os i dis like it, bad for gameing
t3t0ca19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2003, 12:35 AM   #34
Taleisin

this thread is about the Lunix GUI, if this was about the OS it would be in the chitchat forum.
Old 09-28-2003, 12:45 AM   #35
steppin
An Icepaw Kobold

Default REPLY

MUST have COFFEE !

Caffeine is my shepherd; I shall not doze. It maketh me to wake in green pastures: It leadeth me beyond the sleeping masses. It restoreth my buzz: It leadeth me in the paths of consciousness for its name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of addiction, I will fear no Equal (tm): For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me. Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez: Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over. Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the House of Maxwell for ever.

MUST have COFFEE MACHINE in the UI MOD !

Steppin
steppin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2003, 02:10 PM   #36
Taleisin

while on the road twords improving my artistic skills, I have compaird myself to many of the great EQ artists.. and most recently I tryed to create a spell bar with TKing likeness... tell me if I am getting close :-)
Old 09-29-2003, 09:36 PM   #37
Taleisin

BETA 1.5 of Lunix_SM is in moderation, should be downloadable soon... please as allways post bugs and questions and anything else you can think of in this thread.

if you can't get Lunix_SM to load and you play a bard or a beastlord follow the tweak tip that is inculded in the GUI description page. (can also be found on the second post in this forum)
Old 10-01-2003, 10:41 AM   #38
Taleisin

PLUGIN PULLED caused errors server side GMs weren't to happy with me

in my quest to make this UI the best in the entire world of EQ, I have discovered a way to make it absolutley error free (untill they have another patch)

I am not going to include it in the mod untill I have a wide range of people test it.

but be warned this has never been done before and it is very very Experimental

after you run Lunix_SM_BETA1.5 check your UIErrors.txt file and tell me what you found in there..

this is for Lunix_SM_BETA1.5 and will probably not work with any other mods.

also, people who have put custom graphical files such as class animations, please do not use this plugin. it would overwrite your custom class animation and other such things. Only people who haven't modifyed the Lunix_SM_BETA1.5 sound use this..

Lunix and all affiliated projects and project creators are not responisble for any damage to your system by this mod to the Lunix_SM_BETA1.5 interface.

Last edited by Taleisin : 10-01-2003 at 12:57 PM.
Old 10-01-2003, 03:49 PM   #39
Lewzephyr
A Hill Giant

I really do like the look of your Buff / Inv / Stat mod, and would like to use it, but I have been using a particular player window that lists all player info, including HP / STA / MANA / EXP / AAexp.

Is there a possible variation in the future to inclued those on the Stats page?

I do hope so... in the mean time I will be doing my best to try to mod your's to include what I mention.. (this will most likely take a bit, due to im new on the xml modding way of life)

Thanks for the great work.
Lewzephyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2003, 04:12 PM   #40
Taleisin

I have modded the SDbuff window to include those gauges... but I can make a buff mod that does it... which tab do you want them to show up on?

:Edit:

bleh, I didn't see you say on the stat page... I should have it up in a few days

Last edited by Taleisin : 10-01-2003 at 08:06 PM.
Old 10-02-2003, 01:24 PM   #41
Taleisin

Text Preview of BETA1.6(RC0)

I am working on a static buff window that has the player and the group bars in the bottom and the buffs on top, this will make the buff window 300pixels taller, but since there wont be a need for the player window or the group window, it frees 28 pixles (accounting for the borders of those to windows and some spacing issues)
this would allso allow me to extend the other two tabs of the buff window.

the other thing I am consider is making the ends of the gauges flush with the endcaps.. the included screenshot shows a blown up view of what they look like now.. the flush version would be just that, flush to the end cap.

New gauge version (text discription)

||:::::::::::::::::||

Old gauge version (text discription)

||<::::::::::::::>||

Please post your opinion on the new gauges and other worrys/praises/concerns and such things

and various other fixes and tweaks... this version of the UI should be ready for posting on October 10th at the latest.

Last edited by Taleisin : 10-03-2003 at 07:26 PM.
Old 10-03-2003, 07:25 PM   #42
Taleisin

Default Lunix_TWOBOX optimized

Shortly after I release Lunix_SM_BETA1.6(RC0) I am going to start work on a version of Lunix optimized for Twoboxing, however since i only have one account personally, I was hoping to find someone out there willing to test the UI on a twobox system and give me a report on the various version.

if there is anyone out there willing to help me on this version of Lunix please post here or PM me
Old 10-08-2003, 10:13 PM   #43
Tinkfu
___

Server: None

so when is RC0 being released?
Old 10-09-2003, 09:59 AM   #44
Taleisin

BETA1.55 of Lunix_SM has been uploaded and should be ready for download soon..

As for BETA1.6 with all those changes I want to make... Who knows, I have a wonderful 3 minutes a night to work on the UI.
Old 10-09-2003, 11:37 PM   #45
Taleisin

Default Lunix_SM_BETA1.6(RC0) delayed

yeah, I know... BOO!!.. but I might have found a way to change the font in certin windows.. still trying to make it work but so far all it does is shrink the font into gibberish.

more later

/peace