Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Released
User Name
Password

Old 10-31-2003, 06:52 AM   #16
Fozzik
A Shissar Defiler

Server: Solusek Ro
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

You may have to change the draw template. For windows where you don't want a title bar, try changing the draw template to WDT_RoundedNoTitle.
Fozzik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2003, 01:33 AM   #17
Sylvanos
A Gray Wolf

I want the header on the chat boxes..also I am unable to move the chat bxes. I can resize them and move them that way but unable to just move the whole box. Any ideas?
Sylvanos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2003, 01:57 AM   #18
infinity9
A Crystal Gargoyle

Do opposite what i said, switch false to true. I didn't realize you wanted the title bar back.
infinity9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2003, 12:53 PM   #19
poolshark48706
A Bat

Server: STROMM
Default question

Does the newest version of your GUIO support the "link all" button? thanks
poolshark48706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2003, 10:17 AM   #20
Sullear
A Gray Wolf

Server: Tunare

poolshark48706 - yes it does.

infinity9 - I love your UI. I found it by accident when I came back after a 6 month leave.

Hoping the changes made by today's patch are not too difficult to fix/add. Looking forward to an update.

UI related portion of Patch News:
Quote:
** Interface **

- We have added the consider color to the Target window. The art used to display the consider color can be removed or edited via XML by custom skins.

- We have also added a 3D target indicator. The ring color indicates the con color of the target. This can be turned off in the Options window. A new settings file in the UI folder can be edited by players to customize the appearance of the indicator, including different animated textures for each con color and other interesting settings.

- Added /fontface command (usage /fontface <fontname>, e.g. /fontface Courier). This will change, on the fly, the fonts used by the interface (and over character's heads). Fonts can also be selected in the General Options page.

- Added /tell windows. Each time you get a "tell" from a new character, a new chat window would open. That window will only display "tells" from the particular character, and any message sent from the chat window would automatically be sent as a "tell" to that character. You can turn this option on and off in the Options window. If you have the maximum number of chat windows open when a new tell is received, the tell will go to the main chat window

- Temporary pets will no longer send their buffs to the pet window. Generally they have none, and they would replace the buffs of any standard pet.

- The buff display portion of the pet window will now fade.

- The Auto-inventory area of the Inventory window now fades with the parent window.

- The Dump button in raid window now creates the proper, non-blank, file.

- We have also added time-stamp to Raid Dump output file.

- Pop-up dialogs no longer close when you press ESC. This will prevent the rez dialog from being closed accidentally.

- Lay on Hands will no longer "gray out" the Inspect and Open hot keys in the Hotbutton window. This was fixed earlier in the Actions window, but now it is fixed in the Hotbutton window as well.

- Alt-tabbing in and out of EQ should no longer cause mouse issues.

- Fixed a bug that sometimes left charmed pets health bar in the group window after the owner of that pet is killed.

- Find trader can now be cancelled in bazaar.

** Items **

- The Copper Medal of Rapture now gives a bonus to Int. instead of Wis.

** For the New Player **

- Left-clicking on an NPC prints out a message indicating what type of NPC they are and indicating that you should right-click on them. This message can be turned off in the Options window.

- New characters will now start with a bag.

- Added a tip window that pops up when you invoke the Quantity window that explains the use of Shift and Control when selecting items.

- All characters will gain a Sense Heading skill of 200, if it was below 200. All new characters will start with a Sense Heading of 200.

** Miscellaneous **

- Explore mode works properly again.

** UI Files **

* Changed *

EQUI_OptionsWindow.xml
EQUI_TargetWindow.xml
EQUI_Animations.xml

* New *

Targetindicator.ini
TargetBox.tga
TargetIndicator.tga
Tunare Server
Sullear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2003, 06:24 PM   #21
Hamamy
A Bat

Default UI Problem with Patch

Copied all the new files from default (ones from new patch) into Infiniti folder. Now when I logged on it had default loaded but with infiniti's board,backround,spell icons,etc. Also when I tried to reload it , it wouldnt go back. Any help would be appriectated.
Hamamy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2003, 07:18 AM   #22
Fozzik
A Shissar Defiler

Depends on what files you copied from default. Probably shouldn't have done that. Might be best to give the author a chance to update his UI.
Old 11-16-2003, 05:51 PM   #23
scanners
A Ghoul

Default Infiniti 2.8

Can you make the Target box light up with the con color like the default does?
scanners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2003, 11:30 AM   #24
Drunder40
A Ghoul

So if I make the changes to the:

EQUI_ChatWindow.xml

To show "True", will I be able to close each new chat window I open? Currently i cannot close any additional windows I open. I have to reduce them to a tiny dot.

Love this UI but really need to be able to close the windows at my leisure.. Also, I am having a strange problem. Sometimes When the Inventory window comes up, I experience a large amount of lag. Kinda like being in the bazaar at 2pm on a Sunday. When I close it down, the lag goes away. I found that sometimes it goes away on its one after like 10-15 mins of keeping the window up and moving around. Very weird. Any suggestions?

Please let me know..

Thanks in advance..
Drunder40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2003, 11:38 AM   #25
Drunder40
A Ghoul

Sorry.. I left out the line that needs to be modified(

Please ignore my last post:

So if I make the changes to the:

EQUI_ChatWindow.xml

<Style_Titlebar>false</Style_Titlebar>

To show "True", will I be able to close each new chat window I open? Currently i cannot close any additional windows I open. I have to reduce them to a tiny dot.

Love this UI but really need to be able to close the windows at my leisure.. Also, I am having a strange problem. Sometimes When the Inventory window comes up, I experience a large amount of lag. Kinda like being in the bazaar at 2pm on a Sunday. When I close it down, the lag goes away. I found that sometimes it goes away on its one after like 10-15 mins of keeping the window up and moving around. Very weird. Any suggestions?

Please let me know..

Thanks in advance..
Old 12-15-2003, 02:52 PM   #26
nwinn
A Tundra Mammoth

Server: druzzil ro

You should also be able to right-click somewhere on the chat window to get the menu and choose close to get rid of that window...
Old 12-16-2003, 12:54 PM   #27
Fozzik
A Shissar Defiler

In order to make the window close, you will have to edit another line near the bottom of the chat window xml file.

<Style_Closebox>False</Style_Closebox>

Change it to true.

Then in the right-click menu for the window, you will see the option to close.
Old 12-17-2003, 01:41 PM   #28
Renix
A Bat

Default Rez box

I use 1.8 version and when i get a rez the rez box doesnt have the yes or no button so i cannot take my rez and this is a very big problem, is there a way for me to fix this problem myself
Renix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2003, 06:25 AM   #29
Drunder40
A Ghoul

Thanks for all the info.. I will give it a try.. Also, has anyone seen the problem I described in my last post above? It's in the last paragraph. I still occasionally get the lag when my inventory window is open. Has anyone seen this before and if so how did you correct it?

Thanks again
Old 12-22-2003, 08:34 AM   #30
Fozzik
A Shissar Defiler

Quote:
I use 1.8 version and when i get a rez the rez box doesnt have the yes or no button so i cannot take my rez and this is a very big problem, is there a way for me to fix this problem myself

This is a problem with the game, not the UI. Many people have experienced this with different UI's, including the default one. Not sure of the cause, hopefully SoE is looking into it.

Quote:
Also, has anyone seen the problem I described in my last post above? It's in the last paragraph. I still occasionally get the lag when my inventory window is open.

In all my use and modding of the infinity interfaces, I haven't seen this problem before. Not sure what might cause it.