Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Archive
User Name
Password

Old 08-26-2002, 09:51 AM   #16
pmcadams
A Gray Wolf

Default How do I kill the cast time box ?

Love the UI. I notice that whe I cast, the cast time both shows up in the target box as well as spawning a seperate window. How do I stop the spawn of the second cast time window ?
Thanks again, great UI.
Old 08-26-2002, 12:00 PM   #17
SusieQSusieQ
A Gray Wolf

Server: Fennin Ro
Send a message via AIM to SusieQSusieQ Send a message via Yahoo to SusieQSusieQ
Angry

Quote:
Open the Readme file and be amazed.. tells you how to change the backgroud pic for the inventory

Great skin again. But I have tried everything it says continuously. I open photoshop, open the inventory file, use my photo, (also saved as .TGA and 24size) drag it on top of the background and save and implement the .TGA and 24size, but then when I go to close Photoshop it prompts me to save changes to it again, and only gives me the option to save it in Photoshop format, thus negating the saving I did earlier even if I press no <shrug>

Any way I can send both files to someone and have them send one back with my pic on it? E-mail me or post if you have successfully done this please. [email protected]

SusieQ
Fennin Ro
Old 08-26-2002, 12:46 PM   #18
pmcadams
A Gray Wolf

Default Hey SusieQ

If you are using Adobe Photoshop, after you have opened wnd_bg_inventory.tga, pasted your tga, jpg, gif, whatever, onto the inventory screen, clink on File, Save As.... The filename must be wnd_bg_inventory.tga, and for format, click on the arrow for the pulldown, and select TGA. Click save. After this you should be able to shut down photoshop without a save prompt....however, if you are prompted to save at this point, JUST SAY NO!
Old 08-26-2002, 02:12 PM   #19
Gresnah
A Ghoul

Send a message via AIM to Gresnah

Nice GUI bty, but think you could zip up a file of just your inventory screen that'll work nicely in 1024x768? Thanks and again...sweet GUI
Old 08-26-2002, 04:54 PM   #20
clergian
A Gray Wolf

im with gresh, anyone have just the inventory mod files laying around? harhar
Old 08-26-2002, 04:57 PM   #21
SusieQSusieQ
A Gray Wolf

Server: Fennin Ro
Send a message via AIM to SusieQSusieQ Send a message via Yahoo to SusieQSusieQ

Quote:
clink on File, Save As.... The filename must be wnd_bg_inventory.tga, and for format, click on the arrow for the pulldown, and select TGA. Click save. After this you should be able to shut down photoshop without a save prompt....however, if you are prompted to save at this point, JUST SAY NO!

Exactly what I did. Step for step. But once I click no, I open it again to check and I've used /loadskin in-game, and in both instances it is regular without my graphic

*sigh* oh well
Old 08-26-2002, 05:54 PM   #22
clergian
A Gray Wolf

this is what i did susie, i just converted his tga file to bmp, made my pic a bmp, copy and pasted in PAINT, yes the program that comes with windows harhar, the saved it as a bmp but with the .tga at the end and renamed it what its supposed to be
wnd_bg_inventory.tga and it worked KEEPING it as a bmp, but ifn i converted the entire set up back to .tga it didnt work. thats when i installed his entire UI, im still trying to find just his inventory all by itself so i can get it to work with quartz =P
Old 08-26-2002, 08:01 PM   #23
Ashwynd
A Gray Wolf

Server: Tarew Marr
Send a message via AIM to Ashwynd

is there a way to keep my current inventory setting but get a pic created on photoshop (not sure what you guys used to make yours) on the drop window area? I'm still a bit confused as to how you get this to work even with the read me file because I don't want to change my whole UI and currently run in 16 bit color. thanks for your time.
Old 08-26-2002, 11:57 PM   #24
Ashius
A Bat

Just wanted to say I really like the skin. Great job Abattoir!

Also, I made a modification to the hot button window that I thought I might as well post in case somebody else wants to use it. Instead of just the 8 inventory slots, primary, and secondary, I added all the equipment slots.

Here's a screenshot
http://home.columbus.rr.com/csmith615/interface.jpg

Here's the EQUI_HotButtonWnd.xml file
http://home.columbus.rr.com/csmith6...otButtonWnd.xml

Thanks again for a great skin.

Ashius
60 Rogue of Pactum
Vazaelle
Old 08-27-2002, 06:44 AM   #25
Kalamaku
A Crystal Gargoyle

Server: luclin

like a few of us i am trying to cut this inventory out into my drakah skin. i am thinking there is conflict with the hot keys right clickables not mathing the eqtype # of the new inventory, not sure tho. if any have suggestions i am game

kalamaku
Old 08-27-2002, 08:11 AM   #26
dillomjm
A Hill Giant

Server: Sullon Zek

Pretty sweet skin dude, I especially like the inventory, nice to see something more than an empty space in the middle!
Old 08-27-2002, 08:33 AM   #27
Rhuagh
A Bat

Server: Vallon Zek
Talking

Ubah skin let s load on this one and see what it goes with mine
Old 08-27-2002, 10:38 AM   #28
Keshawl
A Bat

Thumbs up

Great skin Abattoir. One question though. Will there be a revision that adds a Mana bar to the character box? That is the only thing that is missing in my opinion. Otherwise this is the best skin that I've seen.
Old 08-27-2002, 10:43 AM   #29
Abattoir
A Gray Wolf

Default ...

Thanks for the compliments, I am glad people are enjoying my UI

Regarding the mana bar - it is already accounted for, the readme.txt file contains instructions on how to activate it.

As for a revision, I am just about done with version 2, follow this link for a sneak peek:

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/lmilh...UI/myui_ss2.jpg

I will post a link to the latest version by the end of this week.

/saulte
Old 08-27-2002, 12:10 PM   #30
Exedeus
A Bat

Whats the best Reso to use this at?

Oh i really liked Calliope's UI setup! Any chance i can ask ya to zip that up and send it over?

Email: [email protected]

Last edited by Exedeus : 08-27-2002 at 12:28 PM.