Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Archive
User Name
Password

Old 08-27-2002, 12:34 PM   #31
JookaWoo
A Fire Beetle

Any chance of having the Mouse Icon packed into a seperate mod?

I am one the unfortunate people still playing at lower resolutions. So while I really like the skin, it just doesnt work as well at lower resolutions, but am very interested in using the mouse icon. Someday ill upgrade my comp but till then Im stuck using the simple border UI as even the default UI is rather space taking at lower resolutions.
Old 08-27-2002, 04:17 PM   #32
Kalamaku
A Crystal Gargoyle

Server: luclin

ok so i can do my pic when i use all of this skin, but when i try to take the files to my drakah skin, it wont load. what files to i need to xport to get this inventory to work in another skin?

kalamaku
Old 08-28-2002, 02:23 PM   #33
Morghana
A Gray Wolf

Server: Saryrn
Send a message via ICQ to Morghana Send a message via AIM to Morghana
Default Love it =)

I love it =) I have custom artwork of my Main and I put her right in the middle of the inventory looks sweet!
Old 08-28-2002, 08:02 PM   #34
Kenwen 731
A Fire Beetle

Smile

Really nice LOVE IT WORKS FINE good job
Old 08-28-2002, 09:12 PM   #35
blacthorn
A Gray Wolf

Great IU, I have a question though. The one I dled, doesn't have the coloured compass and the buff window is vertical not horizontal. Did I get the wrong version? Just wondering. Thanks.
DOH!!! NM I should have known it was the old ver.

Last edited by blacthorn : 08-30-2002 at 11:15 AM.
Old 08-28-2002, 09:18 PM   #36
Rubeus_furious
A Fire Beetle

Send a message via Yahoo to Rubeus_furious

hehe thats his old one blac
Old 08-28-2002, 10:16 PM   #37
capere
A Fire Beetle

how do i ditch the rage cursor and move back to normal cursor? thanks
Old 08-28-2002, 10:33 PM   #38
Cinadin
A Gray Wolf

Server: Saryrn
Send a message via ICQ to Cinadin
Unhappy Target Bar Quirky

I seem to have a probelm with the target bar above the chat boxes. Everything else loaded up find and was in place except for this....what did I do or not do??
Old 08-28-2002, 11:53 PM   #39
ulath7
A Fire Beetle

I absolutely love this as a 60 Wizzie... I've added the mana bar for that, but play in 1024x768, so nerfed a couple chat windows... however, the inventory is a bit HUGE in this resolution, and I don't have an editor to open the tgt file.. no biggie though...

However, have you any plans to make the inventory window itself a bit smaller?

Ulath Nukinator
60 Wizard of the Nameless
Old 08-30-2002, 03:33 AM   #40
Kalamaku
A Crystal Gargoyle

Server: luclin

bump
Old 08-30-2002, 09:03 AM   #41
pmcadams
A Gray Wolf

Default Help moving chant window

I'm not sure what is going on, I can reposition every window in the UI except the chat window. I can resize it, just can't move it. It is not locked down, it's just that no matter where I put the mouse pointer, the '4 way move' arrow never appears. I have never messed with the skins before, but making a wild guess, I looked in EQUI_ChatWindow.xml and see <Style_Titlebar>false</Style_Titlebar>
If I set the title bar equal to true, I'm pretty sure I'll see the title bar and can label it whatever I like, and I'm hopin this will also allow me to move the window around. Is this true ?? Please respond. Thanks. BTW I love the UI, thanks for sharing.
Old 08-30-2002, 09:56 AM   #42
ulath7
A Fire Beetle

Default Full 8 inventory slots?

I noticed (in you latest post that you only have 4 of the 8 slots (inventory) and only the main hand in the left hand corner (beside the 10 custom slots)

Any chance you are planning on putting the full bag listing and the offhand back in?

BTW, this is in 1024x768 mode

Thanks,

Ulath Nukinator
Sorcerer of the Nameless

EDIT: I grabbed the inventory from the first release which included all 8 + the primary and alt boxes... thanks.. I LOVE this mod!

Last edited by ulath7 : 08-30-2002 at 02:53 PM.
Old 08-30-2002, 12:09 PM   #43
lmilhan
A Fire Beetle

Default ...

Hey all.

Regarding the target window graphic not fitting your screen:
I suspect that your are running in a resolution below 1152 x 864. If that is the case, then no, the target window graphic will not fit your screen properly. Set your resolution (in game) to 1152 x 864 and you will be good to go.

I do not currently have plans to make this work in a resolution smaller than 1152 x 864, sorry

Regarding the hotkeys window, I only included 4 inventory slots and the primary slot, becuase I found that this set up best suited my needs. This is still a work in progress, and I may add the full inventory, and secondary slot back to the hotkeys window. I may even throw the range and ammo slot in for good measure.

Regarding the chat window: the only way to move the chat windows is by using creative re-sizing. Otherwise, if you add the title bars back to the chat windows, you will be able to drag them around by the title bar.

Regarding the inventory window: I don't think I have the energy at this time to make it smaller, sorry. I made it the size it is because it looks nice in 1152 resolution. I would venture a guess that it starts to look HUGE in resolutions smaller than 1152. You are more than welcome to modify my existing inventory in any way ya want though. Post a screen shot here so I can see what ya did

Regarding windows not showing up in the proper places: you have to use the file named UI_Abattoir_20.ini file. Rename it to UI_yourcharactername_yourservernumber. Then copy and paste this file into your EverQuest directory. This file contains the proper locations for where all of the windows will appear. More details on how to do this are contained in the readme.txt file.

That should answer a few questions for now. Basically if you follow the instructions in the readme.txt file word for word, you shouldn't have any problems.

Enjoy.

P.S. I would love to see screen shots of the pictures that people are pasting into their inventory!

edit: DOH I posted under the worng user name. I posted under lmilhan instead of Abattoir - silly me.
Old 09-05-2002, 08:05 AM   #44
Aruun
A Ghoul

Server: Cazic Thule
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

I love this Skin so much, that I converted all my characters to use it. I have a seperate folder for casters and non-casters. Normally I use it with my rogue, but occasionally have to load a caster on that computer. Thats when I noticed something missing. Maybe I'm just missing it though, but there seams to be no spellbook button on the bottom of the spell gem window. Is it just me or is it really missing. I kinda learned to enjoy that little button. Any chance you can put that on the spell gem window and include that one window in a link on a following thread or post code as to how it might be added?

Aruun
Old 09-05-2002, 11:11 AM   #45
Kadien
A Fire Beetle

is there anyway to get this to work with 1024x768 reso? I wan't it so bad but I dont know how to change the resolution or anything, any help would be much appreciated