Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Developer Discussion > XML modification help.
User Name
Password

Old 05-30-2005, 03:52 PM   #16
Dolby
Lord Dolby of Veeshan

Server: Veeshan

Quote:
Originally Posted by narrwin
Excuse me? Did i say poor me please someone do this FOR me? No i didnt. I did what you told me to do, i deleted the file. I am SOOOO sorry im not as smart as you are. How else is someone to learn if no one teaches??? The only thing i learned from anyone on this site is only look out for yourself. You tell me to look in the uierror.txt, GREAT, i did that and i have no freakin clue what im looking at. I also believe you told me to send my ui to someone and have them fix it, NO i want to learn how to do this, and its obvious that you know more then i about this program but instead of being helpful you openly put me down on a public forum. Do you get off on putting people down who know less then you? What you could have done was given me INFORMATION on how i could fix this problem MYSELF! Wow, actually you know what, that would have been to much work for you, thanks again for the public humilation, and yes i know i cant spell either and my grammer is bad.

Why didnt you answer any of his questions? I'd get mad too when if I was trying to help some one and they never answered my questions and continued to ask for help. *shrug*
Dolby is offline   Reply With Quote