**TSS Update for version 0.98
Soran UI started life as the famed Ortin UI. When Ortin left, I started tinkering around with it, and over time it has grown into an almost entirely new beast, or perhaps a distant cousin. If I had to describe it, I would say its a left hand minimalist version of Ortin. I streamlined and added many new features.
- Fully updated for DoD
- Main Windows are fused together
- Right-Side small buff icons, with background for easier reading
- Large player Gauges with hp/mana numbers
- Transparent LARGE target window that is easy to read
- Transparent Chat windows make it easier on the eyes
- All stats and inventory slots are accessible from the main window
- Compass now has a home in the upper left corner
- In the group section, the pet gauge is moved to the right of the player gauges to prevent accidentally clicking pet instead of player (Can't tell you how annoying that is)
- Pet gauges also change color as pet gets low on health.
- Hotbutton Windows 1-3 are integrated into the main screen
- Built in Hott gauge. Never have to open hott window again!
- Tribute timer and current tribute points on main page.
- Optional 6 Gauge group window(coming soon)
- Transparent combat disc window for hybrids
I currently have versions for:
-1152x864 (being updated)
-1024x768 (being updated)
I would like to give Credit to:
1. Ortin UI for many textures and windows
2. Sars and T.King for code ideas reguarding buff icon background
and the gauges that change colors.
3. I also used Etasi's spell icons
My EQInterface Stuff
SoranUI Home Page
Here's are the updated files
for version 0.98 to work with TSS. Simply extract this archive into the folder SoranUI is contained and reload the UI.
I'll be doing a more substantial update this weekend and posting it in the downloads sections here.