Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Compares & Patch fixes > Patch fix archive
User Name
Password

Old 05-20-2005, 02:46 AM   #1
Riscaan
A Fire Beetle

Default My Sars 5/11 fixes

Been keeping Sars updated for myself/guild and didn't see anyone else post any fixes here for it yet, so will add mine out there.

Right click, save target as, and place it to your custom directory. Always save backups just in case. Better to be safe then sorry.

If you have any questions you can send them to me at Quellious.Aeaas.

---
Delete the EQUI_MerchantWnd.xml from your custom UI directory.
---

These 3 should be downloaded together to work right.
Selector Window Added in the additional Mail Icons from DoN on. It's not pretty, but I never have this window showing.
Selector Window TGA Need this TGA to display the correct icons. Just a copy of the Default 04 TGA.
Animations File Added all the new misc TGA referances from DoN on.
---
Not needed unless you want the Sars gauges, just delete the old custom one and use Default.
AA Window Just the new Default AA Window with Sars gauges added.
---
Not needed unless you want to see spell names in the cast bar, can use old custom one. Also note that if your Sars UI uses the default EQUI_CastingWindow.xml, these will cause a duplicate screen ID error and fail to load the UI. To remedy this, change all Casting_SpellName to Casting_SpellName2 in either TargetWindow.xml you choose to download.
Target Window with Hott This includes the HoTT.
Target Window without Hott This does not include the HoTT. Remove '-noHoTT' when you save it.
---

Old Fixes I did:
---
Buff Window Increased to 25 Buff Slots.
---
Short Duration Buff Window Increased to 12 Buff Slots.
---
Inventory Window Old Style Inventory.

Last edited by Riscaan : 05-22-2005 at 10:37 PM. Reason: Added Sig - Added info on TargetWindows